Chapter 24

"Susan?" I say.

"Yes it's me you little hoe. You better stay away from him. I don't need you getting in the way of my plan."

"What the fu- You know what? What's your plan what are you gonna do huh?" I asked again.

"Me, a lovely lady Ms.Hellman, and Maya have this plan for Harry. He needs to be gone. Gone for good. And we don't need you distracting him and getting him away."

My heart started to beat fast.

It at was loud as hell.

"Don't you lay a fucking hand on my Harry!" I shouted, while tears streamed down my face.

"The question you need to ask yourself is it going to be you or Harry?"

"Wait! How do you even have Austin's phone, how do you know Ms. Hellman?!" I screamed.

"Oh honey, I'm Austin's Aunt. And secondly, Ms. Hellman, I work with her at Wickendale."

I gasped.

I knew I had a bad feeling from Ms. Hellman. This is why she scared me. I didn't know what to do.

"You're not gonna do shit to me and Harry!"

I hung up the phone and when to my contacts.

I was going to call Harry.

(Harry's POV)

Keith had to leave because his dad broke his arm...or was it his leg?... I don't know. I don't really listen.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

It was Ari.

"Hey Love what's up?" I say.

I heard crying.

It was her.

"H-Harry. If Susan i-is in the house with y-you g-get out. Right away." She said in between.

"Ari what's going on?" I asked in a serious tone.

"S-Susan said she's gonna c-come after you! G-get out of that house get away f-from her! There's a k-key under my door mat stay in my h-house."

"Woah Ari how did she tell you this I don't underst-"

"She's Austin's aunt! And She's in this plan with my aunt's friend, and Maya!"

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

"Did she threaten you?" I ask, secondly in the serious tone.

"Y-yes!"

She was crying hard. I knew she wasn't kidding. I've never heard her so upset and worried in my life.

Before I knew it, I started to cry myself.

"A-Ari. I'm not letting you go and I'm not gonna let them take me away. I will fight for you and me. I'll b-be staying in your house. I will do whatever you need me to. As long as your safe, I can fight through whatever."

I wanted to hurt all of those people. Susan, that lady and Maya.

"H-H-Harry?" I heard her cracky, weak voice say.

"Hmm?" I say, trying to put myself together.

"I-I love you."

(Susan's POV)

"Okay ladies. I've made the call to that nasty Ariana."

"Perfect. That's a good way to distract her. Austin, why do you care for her? She's such a fake. She has to be. Nobody can be so pretty and have feelings for dick like you," Maya said.

"I'm not a dick. You're a fucking whore." Austin says.

I slapped him.

"Talk that way to one of my clients again and I will have Ms.Hellman get the whip!" I shout.

"Why are you even doing this? There is no fucking need to do this to Ari and Harry!" Austin shouts.

"Oh. That's what you think." I shook my head.

"He thinks I don't remember. He had forced me to have sex with him. And that Ari girl got all bossy with me and she will pay an-"

"Maybe because you're a stupid, obsessive, cunt!"

I swallowed.

"Ms.Hellman." I spoke.

"Get the whip."

(Ari's dad's POV)

"Sunscreen is so expensive." I said.

I grabbed the cheapest bottle.

"3.49? Not that bad."

I grabbed a snickers for Ariana and walked up to the checkout counter.

"4.09 please," the cashier says, putting the items into a plastic bag.

I handed him to money.

"Thanks," I say walking out.

I hopped into my car and started to drive back down to the cabin.

All of a sudden this song came on. It sounded familiar. So I looked at the song ID on the player screen.

"Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer"

"Oh wow. One of Ari's little boybands."

I flipped the station.

"Nah nah honey I'm good," the radio played.

My favorite song!

I turned up the volume.

"I could have another but I probably should not I got somebody at ho-"

All of a sudden there was a honk behind me. The light was green.

"Oh oops," I say, driving off.

When I arrived to the cabin, I open the door to see my dear daughter crying.

"Daddy!" She sobbed.

"Honey what's wrong?" I ask, concerned.

"Su...Susan Ha-Ha-Harry's stepmom. She's threatening me and H-Harry. Dad we have to l-leave now! He's in danger! I t-told him he can stay in the house. He's gonna die dad he's gonna die!" She sobbed even harder.

I knew my daughter was not overreacting this. Every time she would cry this hard, the reason of what made those tears fall was never a lie. She was always serious when it came to friends and family. She couldn't have been lying.

"Pack everything up. Now! Hurry!" I shouted.

I started to pack up all my belongings along with Ariana's.

We had to move. Quick.

"Dad what if he's dead?!" She cried.

"Don't think like that! Let's go Ariana!"

We hurried as quickly as we possibly could.

How is this happening? Harry is an amazing friend to my daughter and he was very respectful towards me. He's a very nice kid. And I'm not gonna let that stepmother take him away like that. That is in fact illegal!

"Okay go to the car!" I said running out of the cabin.

"Dad I'm scared!" She sobbed.

"I am too and that's why we have to hurry!"

We buckled our seatbelt's and then we drove off. Full speed.

"Oh and Ariana before I forget, I got you a snickers!"

"Dad!"