Chapter 25

HI GUYS! IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE😔 IT TAKES LOTS OF TIME TO WRITE 1,100 WORDED CHAPTERS AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. ANYWAY I HOPE UR ENJOYING THIS AS THE BOOK WILL SOON COME TO AN END😢 BUT SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL? IDK COMMENT ABOUT IT. OKAY READ ON BYE ILY!xx

(Harry's POV)

I ran over to Ari's house and approached the welcome mat.

I lifted it up to find the spare key that she told me about. I picked it up and put it into the lock and opened up the door.

I walked in. Then I had closed the door behind me.

I walked over to the couch and began to cry.

"What have I done to deserve this?" I say.

I looked down.

"Why is this happening?"

I needed Ari here. She's the only one who understands me and knows what's going on. I needed her.

(Ari's POV)

"Dad please hurry!" I cry.

"We're almost there!" He says.

I couldn't stop crying.

Knowing my love, my life, was in danger, made me sink down into complete sadness.

He's probably feeling so lost and confused right now. I couldn't do anything about it. Which made me feel even worse.

"I'll call him!" I said

I dialed Harry's number.

It started to ring.

(Harry's POV)

My phone was vibrating.

Ari!

I quickly answered.

"Ari oh my god are you safe are you okay?" I asked in a panic.

"Yes! I doesn't matter about me anyway what's important is that YOU'RE okay!" She said.

I heard her crying. And I can almost feel the tear drops right through the phone. I was hurting, because she was worried of me hurting.

"You do matter Ariana! I love you and I swear I don't know what I would do without you here." I said.

I cried. I cried hard. Very hard.

This was a matter of life and death and the death target was me.

Then again the other target was Ari. It made me feel horrible and worried. All for both myself but especially Ari.

"Harry we're coming. Hang in there p-please."

"Okay," I said wiping tear from my cheek.

(Ari's POV)

10 minutes later...

We arrived to my driveway.

Before my dad could even stop the car, I opened my door and hopped out into the grass and got back onto my feet.

"Harry!" I cried, running to the door.

I banged on the door.

"It's Ari!"

I heard clicking and clacking from the lock being twisted around.

Then the door swung open.

I looked this beautiful, tall man in the eyes. He was my Harry. He was safe and I didn't know how happy I could've been since he wasn't hurt.