Chapter 13

:::HI GUYS! SO IN THIS CHAPTER, I WROTE SOMETHINGS BY INSPIRATION FROM READING THE FANFIC "PSYCHOTIC" BY weyhey_harry SO I JUST WANTED TO POINT THAT OUT JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE READ IT AND THOUGHT I WAS COPYING OR SOMETHING. I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP OKAY CONTINUE ON☺️:::

When Harry and I got to my house, I stepped out of the car. We didn't even say goodbye. It was one little hand holding moment why is everything so awkward?

You know what? Maybe I was just making a big deal out of nothing. Tomorrow when we go to school, it'll be like nothing ever happened. But he's my best friend so this was really confusing and awkward.

I walked into my house to see my dad sleeping on the couch.

I crept quietly up the stairs to my room. I didn't want to wake him up. He seemed really tired.

I closed my bedroom door behind me.

Then I pulled out my wallet. I opened it up to find a picture of me and Harry.

"Oh Harry," I giggled looking the weird face he had made in the photo.

"Harry," I repeated.

I wonder if he was thinking about this more than I am. But it doesn't matter that much yet it does. One thing can mean so much and this is what it had felt like. Like nothing else mattered at that moment. Like, nobody else was in the world. It was just me, and Harry.

(Harry's POV)

I've decided I'm going to be staying at my friends place for a few days. I'm not going back to that bitch Susan. She can suck my-...you know what, never mind.

My buddy Keith always let me stay at his place so why not stay here?

I got the guest room. His mom didn't mind. She loves me.

"Hey man, how much money you got," Keith asked.

"I thought we can go to zumiez or something."

"Well I have-"

I opened my wallet. And there lied the picture of me and Ari. Her funny face next to mine in picture made me smile. It didn't matter if we had a silly look on our faces, the picture still had meaning to me.

"Ari," I say, smiling wide.

"What?" Keith questioned.

"Um 2. 2 bucks. I'm kinda broke." I said.

"That's fine. My mom left us 20$ on the counter. Come on let's go." He says.

(Ari's POV)

I fell asleep.

I had a dream but I actually think it was a nightmare.

My aunt Lori worked at this place called Wickendale and she always told me all about. She'd say there was psychotic and dangerous people around Wickendale. Not that I wanted to visit but I have always wondered what it's like. She told me about this one patient named Rose too. Aunt Lori said she didn't even belong there! I wonder what goes on in that place. I had just dreamed about Wickendale. All of the chaos and craziness of patients just wanting to escape that burning hell of Wickendale. In my dream or nightmare of whatever that was, I was a patient. Don't know what I was in for but I was still a patient. It haunted me on the inside. Just visualizing the horror behind the Wickendale entrance. It made shiver run down my spine.

But other than the fact of the scary dream, the thought of Harry was still in the back of my mind. I don't understand. Why couldn't I just let this go? I'm sure he has...right?