Chapter 14

(Harry's POV)

3 days later...

I was back at my house. My dad was home and of course Susan was too. She must've told him about our little slap fight because we started to yell at me, but Susan as well. This is what I have to go through almost every night. Yelling and blaming and shit. It was awful.

I wish I could go to Ari right now. I kinda miss her. It was so weird. The clock ticked and each second I was missing her even more. Why was it like this? Did I... No no no I couldn't.

I just think I need to talk to her. Maybe talking this out will make me feel better. I mean all of my issues were solved by talking things out. Maybe this was the solution.

(Ari's POV)

"Aunt Lori are you busy?" I ask.

I was on the phone with the aunt that worked at that asylum, Wickendale.

"I'm at work dear. What's up?" She asked.

"Well I kinda wanted your advice. My best friend Harry held my hand and ever since then it's been so awkward between us. I don't want to loose my best friend over a little thing like that. What do you think I should do?"

I heard her sigh in concern and attention into the phone.

"Well the patients here that I deal with in therapy sessions end up talking things out. Or they avoid the situation and not say anything at all. What do you think is the better choice?"

"The first one," I sigh.

"I'll call him over. But if it backfires, I hope it's not going to be even more awkward."

"It'll be fine dear. Well I have a patient waiting so I will have to call you back," she says.

"Okay. Thank you so much Aunt Lori. Love you."

"Love you too sweetie," she said making a smooching noise.

Then we hung up.

I had to do what she said. It seems like the right thing to do. Maybe it'll be better then I think.

I was about to call Harry when I heard a noise by my window.

Harry threw a rock at it.

I opened it up.

"Hey twat come down here! I've been knocking on the door!" He said.

I laughed.

"I was on the phone with Lori dumb ass," I shout back.

"I'll be right down."

I brushed my hair and ran downstairs to the front door and unlocked it. Then I opened it up and walked outside. Why am I so nervous? It's just us talking.

He walked up to me.

"Hey listen, I think we need to talk," he began.

I nodded.

"Um."

He sighed.

"When I uh...held your uh...hand. I wasn't thinking um."

"It's okay. You were just trying to calm me down. Besides that helped because I trust you." I said.

My voice was kind of shaky. Ugh again, why am I so nervous? It'll be fine like Aunt Lori said.

"But I still think I should say sorry. Just for... I don't know just because," he says, sighing, and looking down at his feet.

"You don't have t-"

"I want to though."

I nodded and let him say what he wanted to say.

"Ariana I'm sorry," he said looking into my eyes.

"Hug it out?" I say.

He wrapped his arms around me right away. I did in return as well. Then we pulled away. But not all the way.

We sat there holding each other, looking into each other eyes.

Then he started to lean.

Our lips smashed together.

What's happening?

My best friend kissed me...oh my gosh...