Chapter 28

HI GUYS! A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS AND THE STORY WILL BE FINISHED OMG! WE ARE CLOSE TO 500 READS OMG TYSM! BY THE TIME I COMPLETE THIS BOOK HOPEFULLY READS WILL GROW EVEN MORE! ILY GUYS OKAY READ ON xx

(Susan's POV)

2 hours later...

"Why would you want to do this? You and Hellman and Klasner?" The cop asked.

"This teenage girl Maya Klasner here she came to me!" I shout.

"I did not! You came to me! Then you got Ms. Hellman into this!" She yelled.

"Ladies stop! It doesn't matter who started what. What matters is why did you?"

I took a breath.

"I don't know. I felt like he'd get in the way of me and my husband." I say.

"Ma'am you're supposed to be in jail for murder already. I'm afraid that you'll be sentenced to at least 14 years. And you both, Hellman, Klasner, you'll be sentenced for 8 years for attempted murder."

1 week later...

Harry was upstairs. He was looking out my window a million times to check if the cops were coming. We didn't hear anything back from them about Susan and everyone else.

Although they emailed my Aunt. So they'd be coming soon.

"Harry! Do you want anything to eat?" I asked from downstairs.

"Not right now maybe later. I need to find out what's happening. I hope they got sent to prison for a long time." He said.

I walked up to my room next to Harry.

"Same. They deserve it. I don't even know why they all wanted to do this. Like it's not like you're going to get away with it."

"Exactly! They are definitely not getting off the hook that easy. Or period I hope."

I nod.

"So, how long do you want to bet their possible prison sentence?" I asked.

"Probably 10 to 15 years I'm hoping. Attempted murder is worse than actual murder. There's so much proof they forgot to hide. Fingerprints, The whip, Austin. Basic stuff like that can sentence so long. When my dad was a cop he taught me all about this stuff. And honestly I hope they're in jail. And for the sentence that's expected by police."

My jaw sarcastically.

"I never thought I'd hear you talk so professionally." I giggle.

"You asshole." He laughed.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I said rubbing his back.

All of a sudden we looked out the window to see a cop car and two officers walking towards out front door.

"THEY'RE HERE!" Harry shouted.

He shoved me out of the way onto the bed and I quickly got back up and ran along with him.

The doorbell went off and Harry instantly opened the door in a heartbeat.

Both officer Roye and officer Trammer had shown up.

"Good day Harry amd Ariana." Officer Roye says.

"Hello officer. I'm hoping you've come with good news with us," I say using hand gestures.

Harry nodded.

"Well we hope it's good news to you." Officer Trammer said.

"Oh please, come in." Harry said, opening the door wider.

"Let's get down to business. Susan, Maya, and that Hellman lady will be sentenced to jail."

Me and Harry did a small cheer.

"How long?" Harry asked eagerly.

"Well Susan has 14 years. Since she had broken out of prison first of all, attempted murder, abuse, and legal use of weapons. Down here, you need a legal license to use a whip."

"Thank god!" I clapped.

Officer Trammer let out a small chuckle.

"Then for Maya and the Hellman lady. 8 years sentenced for attempted murder, and abuse."

Harry let out a sigh of relief.

"So your troubles of this situation are gone."

I smiled huge.

"Thank you so much officers. You really helped us a lot," I say shaking their hands.

"That's just our job. But since you know us, if you have any troubles, here are our officer cards of me and officer Roye.

Officer Trammer handed us two cards.

"Thank you so much." Harry says.

After that they all left.

Me and Harry were the only ones in the house at the moment. We sat down on the couch in relief for a half an hour straight.

"I'm so glad we're safe babe," Harry says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Same here," I smile.

He gave me a little peck on the forehead.

I haven't felt so relaxed and un stressed in my whole life. All the threats and worries were gone. Me and Harry were finally free.

1 month later...

"Those fireworks are beautiful aren't they love?" Harry says.

The Fourth of July fireworks on Joywood Lake was so beautiful and romantic. Especially since I was with Harry. The colors booming into the sky twinkled in Harry's amazing eyes.

"They are babe," I say, giving him a little kiss.

"I have a little present for you."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red box.

"Open it," he smiled.

I opened the red box and there lied a necklace shaped like a heart.

It had both an H and an A on each side.

"I love you so much." I said.

He smiled once more.

"Open up the locket." He said.

I opened it.

And there was the old picture of me and Harry from the mall a few months ago.

I turned to Harry and gave him the biggest hug.

"I will never let you go." He says.

I felt so safe in his arms. I could stay like this forever. I wanted the whole world to know that me and and Harry Edward Styles were together.

"And I will never let you go," I say.

Another firework went off.

We snuggled up against each other under the stars and the lights of the fireworks.

"You're my everything."

I kissed him on the cheek.

"As long as we're together, we'll be safe and sound."

He looked into my eyes.

"I just love you so much." He says.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

THE END!

Authors Note:

OMG THE BOOK HAS ENDED! SO I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL AS SOON AS I AM DONE WRITING MY NEXT FANFIC!
ILY GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT xx - Ally

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Personal: @/iallyhull
Fanpage: @/harrysburrito_

GOODBYExx