Chapter 19

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEYYY GUYS! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 130 READS ALREADY! LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET TO 140 BY SUNDAY! BTW I WANTED TO ADD NEW CHARACTERS SO COMMENT I YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BEING IN THIS BOOK. BTW FOLLOW MY PERSONAL AND FP IG'S
PERSONAL: @/iallyhull FP: @/hmu.lox.1d
THANKS ILYGSFM! x

(Harry's POV)

I *67 dialed Maya. I played the recording and sent the video of her that me and Ari recorded. Then she promised not not to spread the things about Susan. Thank God she's off my case. I also texted her saying;

"btw, let harry go. thats rlly creepy"

I needed to not sound like myself so I had to send that. I didn't want to give myself away. I so would've been screwed.

My phone buzzed off.

Oh my fucking God! It was Ari.

(Text Convo)

Ari: Hey

Me: hey. 👤

Ari: Wyd Styles ⬛️

Me: nun wby🌱

Ari: Just got done hanging out with my friend Austin

(Reality)

Austin? Who the fuck is Austin?

(Text convo)

Me: who's austin?

Ari: I met him at the park that my Aunt Lori lives near.

Me: oh. hey, maybe we should all hang out together. maybe u should call austin then tell him to meet up with u then just txt me the park directions

(Reality)

It was read. But there was no reply. Ari wasn't even typing.

But then 3 minutes later, I got a text.

(Text convo)

Ari: Yeah sure. Maybe tomorrow. 💥

Me: okay

(Reality)

Then that was it.

I just wanted things to go back to normal. But at the same time, I really felt...felt...jealous. This Austin guy, better not make a move on MY Ari. But the thing is, she isn't mine.

And I don't know if she'll ever be.

(Ari's POV)

"Haha. Okay favorite food?" I say.

I was on the phone with Austin. We were still talking about ourselves.

"Pizza all the way." He said.

"Same here!"

I hear him chuckle trough the phone.

"This is seriously why we're friends," he laughs again.

"True!" I giggled.

Man I'm actually happy this friendship is working out.

"Okay okay, um. What about favorite...wait I need to think about this one," he says.

I let out a little laugh.

"Favorite word?" I ask.

"Oh jeez."

"Why what's wrong with your favorite word?" I ask curiously.

He sighs.

Then he started to chuckle.

"Ever heard of Nash Grier?" He asks mid laugh.

"Yeah why? His name is your favorite word?" I laugh.

"No no no. The ask Nacks video. My favorite word is, "Floodtruckle"..." He laughs once more.

That caused me to laugh at the top of my lungs.

He couldn't breathe. But I couldn't either. I felt like I was dying!

"Hey, in like 2 hours we should go to the park okay? By the tool shop on the hill. We need to hang out dude," he says again.

I smile.

"Sure. See ya in two hours," I said in a happily tone.

I'm kinda sad that I'm leaving Aunt Lori's in a few day's because I wouldn't get to hang out with Austin. But we will call and text. But one thing is certain, it doesn't matter who says what, if my other friends ever met Austin and thought he was bad, they're wrong. Because he has proven to me that he can be one of the best guy friends a girl can have.

(Harry's POV)

2 hours later...

It's been so frustrating today. All I wanted to do is tell Ari how I felt but I don't, at the same time. It's already unusual and awkward and I don't want to make things worse by going up to her and just be like, "Oh hey I know we're kinda of in an awkward state right now but I like you."

That's just going to screw it up completely.

What if she doesn't feel the same way? This is so stressful. I've never felt this crazy about someone and it's driving me nuts. I just wanted her to talk to me and understand. I wish that we can be in a good relationship with each other. But in the couple way.

"Harry! I need you to come with me somewhere," my dad says carrying a box of tools down the stairs.

"I need someone strong to help me lift the latch onto my truck and attach it to the boat."

"Okay but where are we going?" I ask.

"To some tool shop in another town. It's in a park. I don't know but can you just come and help out your big man?"

I let out a sigh and nod.

"Good. Let's go."

(Ari's POV)

"Ariiiii!" I heard Austin shout.

He was at the top of the hill by the tool shop.

"I'm coming! This hill is so tall oh my god! I'm...I- I'm tired!" I pant.

He ran down the hill to me.

"Get on my back slow poke," he said looking at me.

He flashed a smile.

"Don't drop me please," I say worriedly.

"I won't, I promise."

I hopped onto his back and he grabbed my legs and held on.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, letting my arms dangle off of his shoulders.

He began to run up the hill.

I started to laugh.

"I got you!" He says laughing as well.

(Harry's POV)

"We're here. I'll shout for you when I need you. Go walk around or something," my dad says while grabbing his tools out of the trunk.

"Alright." I say.

I began to walk down this path from the tool shop when I here a familiar giggle.

I turned my head.

It was Ari with some guy. He was giving her a piggyback! Who is he?

I looked at the two.

I couldn't stand the fact that she might like this guy.

I looked around.

"Hey Ari!" I shout waving.

(Ari's POV)

"Hey Ari!" I heard a very familiar voice shout.

Austin put me down and I turned my head.

It was Harry.