Chapter 15

:::HEY GUYS! SO THIS CHAPTER HAS DETAILS FROM THE BOOK, "Psychotic" WRITTEN BY weyhey_harry IN IT AGAIN. I'M JUST GIVING CREDITS BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING AND WRONG NOT TO. OKAY ENJOY😜

3 days later...

I haven't talked to Harry since the kiss. Now everything was way more than awkward. In fact, I didn't even know the stage of our relationship right now. Best friend? Boyfriend? Romantic interest? I had no fucking clue.

But the good news is, my aunt Lori is picking me up. I staying at her house for a week. We never really spend time together that much. She's always spending most of her time at Wickendale. But that was her job which I completely understand.

She worked there for hours and hours. I bet she gets sick of spending her life there. I know I would.

I packed my bag and shoved almost every piece of clothing I had in my closet. I changed my clothes a lot. I hate being in the same outfit for too long. I'm a germaphobe. If I had something on my clothes, I'd probably run down to the nurse and call my dad to drop off new clothes. I'm sorry that's just me.

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello dear! Im about to turn in. And by the way we have to stop at Wickendale. I left my house key on my desk," she says while turning the car.

I can here the clicking of the turn signal going off.

"That's fine." I said.

"Alright dear well I'm here."

"Okay I'll be right out."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to the front door.

"Bye dad I'm leaving!" I shout.

I ran out the door and into my Aunt Lori's car.

"Hello dear," she says smiling at me.

"Hey Aunt Lori."

"So yeah we have to stop at Wickendale but, you don't have to come in if you don't want to."

I gulped.

Maybe I should. I've always wondered what happens over there. Maybe it's not as bad as I think it is. I guess I'll go in.

"I kinda want to come in," I said nodding my head.

She sat still for a moment.

"Oh okay um...sure." She says.

She drove off.

I never had an exact interest in learning about Wickendale. I just wondered what was inside. Who, was inside.

It just made me curious.

I wondered if was creepy...scary even. Knowing that I am in the presence of psychos and murderers that have been locked up in here to get better. What if they were to stay the same? Never improve on their ways of behavior?

I don't know what'll happen. Was Wickendale worse than jail? Or was it just another type of jail? Maybe both from what I've heard from Aunt Lori.

"We're almost there dear. You can also meet my boss, Ms. Hellman."

Hellman? Was she as bad as she sounded? Oh...

"Man, how do you work there 14 hours a day 6 days a week, each week? Sounds tough." I say.

"It is but, it's good pay. It worth it to me."

I nod.

"Oh. We're here."

We stepped out of the car.

The building was big and rusty looking. It looked very old and run down. Like a prison. Then again, like I said, reminds me of both a jail and a place of punishment. Again, same thing.

We walked into the building. It was huge yet very small at the same time. I didn't know what to think.

I've heard some shouts and screams.

They kind of worried me.

"This is my office," Aunt Lori said while walking into a room.

I stepped in too.

Her office was small and organized. I can tell she works hard here. She seems to take her job very seriously. But that didn't surprise me. Aunt Lori was always focused.

"I just have to grab the key out of my drawer."

I gave her a thumbs up.

All of a sudden, a lady that looked not much older than Aunt Lori walked in.

"Hello Lori," she said in a strong, strict voice.

"Hello Ms.Hellman," Aunt Lori said.

The woman looked at me.

"Who's this child?" She asked.

"This is my niece, Ariana."

The woman looked to my direction.

"Hello Ariana. I am Ms.Hellman," she says, holding out a hand for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Ariana. People call me Ari for short," I say accepting her hand offer.

"Well I got my key so can leave if you'd like," Aunt Lori says, jiggling her keys.

"Um sure yeah." I said.

We started heading towards the door.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Ariana," Ms. Hellman said, standing still i her original spot.

Her voice was even more strict as last time.

"You too," I say giving her a wave.

I wasn't afraid of Wickendale anymore.

I was afraid of Ms.Hellman.