Chapter 17

I was still bored. The, "sitting on bench while playing on my phone" plan wasn't very entertaining. Man what should I do?

I looked down at my foot and noticed a stick lying next to it. Maybe I can kick that around...dear god help me.

I picked up the stick and threw it somewhere.

"Ouch," I heard a voice say.

I looked over in their direction. It appears that my stick had hit someone. Oops.

I rushed over to the person.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you," I say in a sorrowful voice.

He looked up.

"It's okay. Accidents happen," he smiled.

I nodded, flashing him a small smile.

"What's your name," he asks.

"My name is Ariana Matthews. But people call me Ari for short. Ariana works too though." I speak.

"I see," he nods.

I gotta admit, he was actually pretty cute. He had dark blue eyes, the color of the Pacific ocean, then there was his amazing 16 year old Justin Bieber hair cut and the nice shade of blonde is had. The sun had reflected of the beautiful head of perfect hair.

He looks up at me again.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Ari. Do you live around the neighborhood?"

I shook my head.

"Oh. Well, where do you come from," he nodded once more.

"Another town around here. Im staying with my Aunt Lori for a few days. We never really have the time to spend some with each other."

"Sounds nice," he smiles.

"Well, I'll be more than happy to show you around the park as long as you're here. It's up to you."

I nodded to his reply.

"Good," he smiles again.

"Let's go."

(Harry's POV)

"Dad! Did you see my phone charger? My phone is at like...18%" I said.

My dad came running down the stairs.

"Please tell me you didn't loose another damn charger. Harry, that's the third one this month!" He huffed.

"Sorry! So you haven't seen it," I ask once more.

"No. Where'd you leave it?"

...are you fucking serious.

You just asked that question? Are you an idiot? What the fuck dude.

"Well, if I knew that, there wouldn't be a problem now would there?" I reply.

He shot me a mean look.

"Don't be a smartass. Just look around the house," he said walking back up the stairs.

"Thanks! Because that helped sooo much!" I sarcastically yell.

God damn it where did I put that thing?

Then I remembered I had left it in my upstairs drawer. But I was feeling pretty lazy today.

"Too far," I groaned.

I sat on the couch.

I noticed that it had been an hour and half since the conversation with Ari happened.

Should I text her now?

I didn't want to bug her or be clingy. But I honestly just miss having normal conversations with her. It's so weird now. I just wish I didn't do what I did. Otherwise things wouldn't even be this way.

This was all my fault.

(Ari's POV)

"So, do you know anyone around here?" He asked.

"Nobody but you and my Aunt," I say.

"Although I didn't quite get your name."

He chuckled.

He sounded so cute oh my god.

"Austin. Austin Jayce," he says

"I like that name." I said.

"Well I also like the name, Ariana Matthews." He smiles.

"Thank you," I flashed I smile.

"No thank you Ms. Matthews," He sighed.

Not a sad sigh, but a relaxed, and happish sigh.

I'm glad he was enjoying our time.

"Let's get to know each other a little bit. What's your favorite color?" He asks.

"Red," I reply.

He smiles.

"Same here. Uh lets see here. Favorite song."

"Boom by Mahogany Lox," I say back.

He nods.

"My favorite song is "Echo", by Jason Walker. It's kinda old...but if you really listen to it, you'll get to know what he's expressing. It's a bit sad, but still a good song." He says.

"Can I hear It?" I asked.

He shook his yes and pulled out his phone.

He started to play it.

"Hello, hello, anybody out there," it played.

I actually listened closely to her the meaning.

"I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs. Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright, but it's never enough."

I kinda teared up a little bit.

Austin looked at me.

He paused the song.

"Ari are you okay?" He asked with concern.

I nod.

"I just really listened to the song like you told me too, I get the message." I say.

"But wasn't I right? Sad but also a good song?"

"Yes. I really like it."

He smiled.

"That's good. Maybe it can be our song," he smiled once more.

"Yeah. Maybe," I smile in return.