Challenged

Soft footsteps sounded from outside the cave. I blinked refocusing my eyes. I had been staring into the dimming flames, waiting for Azrael's return. I stood quickly, frowning when I realized I had gone through all of the firewood.

"Hello?" A feminine voice called from outside.

"Who are you?" I walked to the front of the cave, looking out into the darkness.

"Is there a male here?" The female asked, stepping into the firelight nervously.

It was the female I had seen when I first arrived at the garden. Her dark curls now matted and messy, she had crossed her arms over her chest hiding her breasts. She looked around the cave anxiously, as if a male would just magically appear.

"No," I growled, I could tell she was in heat, shifting from foot to foot and rubbing her thighs together. "My male will be coming back soon, get out."

"Yours?" She huffed, glancing at my shoulders, "I don't see a mark anywhere."

"Get out," I growled again, letting the shift flow over me in response to my anger, "He is mine, so leave. There are plenty of males that I am positive would love to claim you."

"None smell as powerful and dominant as this one," She purred, taking a deep breath, "Where did he go?"

"I've already bashed in someone else's face," I growled, taking a step closer to her, "Get out before I fuck you up too."

"Aslin?" Azrael called from outside the cave.

"Too late," The female grinned excitedly, her eyes glassy.

Azrael appeared on the other side of the cave, his face screwed up. My womanhood heated as soon as I saw him, momentarily forgetting the other female. She stepped towards him and he froze, eyes widening when she pressed herself against him.

"Hello," She said softly, reaching a hand down to touch his manhood.

He caught her hand, peeling her off of him. Azrael bared his teeth in a snarl, and she quickly stepped away glancing between us. He walked into the cave, completely ignoring her. Azrael pulled me into his chest, so my back was pressed against him, placing a kiss on my head.

"I told you he is mine," I grinned, showing off my sharp teeth, "Get out."

Azrael growled, the threatening rumble only heightening my arousal. The female glared, but ran off, leaving me alone with the male behind me. Azrael stopped growling once she was out of sight and I relaxed against him, taking a deep breath to calm myself.

"What was she doing here?" Azrael asked, loosening his grip on me so I could turn to face him.

"Looking for you," I replied, wrapping my arms around him as much as I was able. "She said she could tell how powerful and dominant you are."

"Is that so?" He chuckled, "Do you find me powerful and dominant?"

I flushed, "So did you get more firewood? Food?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, I'll be right back, I dropped stuff when I scented that female."

"Why?" I asked, my stomach twisting, "Is it because she was in heat?"

"She was in heat?" He asked, "I didn't know that. No wonder she was being so forward."

"You couldn't tell?" I asked incredulously.

"Normally I can smell stuff like that," His brows furrowed, "She just smelled like earth that's it. You on the other hand..."

He leaned down nuzzling into the sensitive skin of my neck, his stubble scraping against me. Waves of heat overtook me and my thoughts became fuzzy. I could only tell what I wanted, and I wanted him. I wanted him everywhere, taking me in any way he desired.