Bathtime!

Azrael groaned, his white teeth sinking into his full lips. I sighed happily, the warmth of the water sinking into my bones. I wasn't used to such cold weather, and the bath was a wonderful way to get warm.

"You look happy," Azrael commented, his sharp silver eyes watching me, his legs surrounding me.

"It's very cold up here," I replied, lowering myself deeper into the water.

"Don't worry," He grabbed a lock of my hair that was floating in the bubbly water, "I am having some fur coats made for you, and there are already dresses waiting for you to try on tonight. I've sent for a seamstress to come take your measurements. Should only be a few days before she arrives."

"You did all that?" I was surprised, "Why do you care so much?"

He twirled my golden hair with his long fingers, "You're my mate now, I take care of what is mine."

My skin pricked at his words, my beastly side melting into a puddle of affection. Azrael tilted his head, my eyes instinctively flicking to the exposed skin there. He leaned closer to me, his large hand gripping my chin tightly.

"I love it when you look at me like that." He growled, pulling my face towards his.

His lips crushed into mine, arms wrapping around me and pulling me up into his lap. Running my hands through his jet black hair, tugging on the soft strands. Moaning into his mouth, his hard length sliding against my core. Hands coming up to palm my breast, rolling my pebbled nipples in his fingers.

"You feel so good, Aslin." He groaned into my mouth, pulling on my lower lip with his teeth.

Moans and breathy sighs filled the quiet room. The water sloshing against the side of the tub, one hand gripping my hip tightly, forcing me to grind on the hardness beneath me. He lowered his mouth to my breast, his teeth scraped against the hardened bud.

"Az," My head was clouded with lust, any resistance I had disappeared as soon as he put his mouth on me.

"What do you want?" He growled, his silver eyes boring into mine. "Tell me what you want, Aslin."

"Please," I moaned, gripping onto his shoulders.

"Please what?" Azrael asked, his body stilling beneath me, "What do you want?"

"I want you," I huffed, grinding against him to relieve the heat building in my core. "Please, take me."

Azrael grinned, lifting me up easily with one arm, his hand reaching between us to grip his manhood. The tip of him pressed against me, pushing into me. I tensed, the pain of being stretched too far splintering through me.

"Relax, beautiful," Azrael muttered, his teeth clenched together as he resisted slamming into me. "Just a little more and it'll feel better."

I bit my lip, "I want more."

The mix of pleasure and pain was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. I rocked my hips, forcing him deeper inside me. He groaned, his body tensing against me. Pressing my hands against his shoulders, I pulled myself up on his hard length only stopping when just the head of him was left inside me.

Meeting his eyes I grinned, enjoying the pained look on his face, his jaw clenched tightly together. He flexed his hips, pushing more of his length inside of me. I lowered myself on him, the pain beginning to turn into pleasure. Azrael gripped my hips, lifting me up on his cock then pushing me down quickly.

The cooling water sloshing over the edge of the tub. Heat licked through my veins, wrapping my arms around his neck. Clinging to him as though he was a raft in the middle of the sea. Moaning, clawing at his golden skin, he hit that spot inside me that made everything else fade away.