Stupid Dramatic Girl*

"First," The female smiled, "Let's start off with introductions. I am Felice, the owner of this fine establishment. The male that beat up Mr. Tonner is my omega, Jax."

"Nice to meet you both," I managed a smile, stiffening when Az put a heavy hand on the chair I was sitting in, his fingers brushing the sensitive skin of my back. "I am Aslin Lobosin, Azrael's omega."

The female grinned when I used their terms, "Lovely to meet you, Aslin. Now, concerning punishment for Mr. Tonner, do you have anything in mind?"

"Cut off his hand," Azrael growled.

"Excuse me," Felice snapped, her lips pursing together tightly, "I was not asking you. I was asking Aslin. She was the one who was struck, not you."

"I don't know how he should be punished," I answered before my angry mate could say anything.

"Very well," She gave me a wicked grin, "I'll come up with something. For now he will be held here. I wouldn't want him to leave the city before I could properly punish him. Jax?"

"Yes, mate?" He replied quickly, pushing off of the wall he was leaning on and waiting eagerly for her instructions.

"Please grab a towel for Miss Aslin." She instructed, her words sent the male quickly out of the room, weaving through the two large males that took up most of the office space. "I am very sorry that you were hit. Mr. Tonner will no longer be welcomed here, and most likely will lose a body part or two."

"Good," Killian huffed from behind me.

"Here is a good question," The dark haired female growled, "Why did you leave your omega alone?"

Silence filled the room. My shoulders caved in and I attempted to make myself as small as possible.

"Both of you know exactly how this place functions," She growled, standing and glaring at the males behind me, "The next time you come here I better see one of you with her at all times. Shall you fail to do this both of you will be kicked out and only Aslin will be allowed through that door. Clear?"

"Yes," Both males growled, clearly displeased.

"Aslin," The female softened her tone, giving me a small smile, "I hope you make them beg."

I smiled back at her, the word 'them' ringing in my head. Killian was not mine. This place really does operate differently.

"I want to go back to the castle," I said quietly, just as the door opened.

"Aslin," Jax called, appearing in front of me and handing me a white towel, "Here you are."

"Thank you," I smiled up at him, blinking away the tears forming in my eyes as I patted my chest dry.

"Come," Felice said softly, Jax moved immediately, a wide smile on his face when he looked at his mate. "You may go. I'll contact you in a few days with my decision, Killian."

We filed out of the room, and I refused to meet their eyes. I wasn't ready to meet my mate's gaze. As soon as the door shut behind us there was a loud masculine moan. Jax was clearly being rewarded for his earlier heroics.

Killian led us out of the club, the frigid night air made me tremble. Azrael hovered close to me, but I still wasn't ready to look at him.

"I forgot her cloak," I mumbled, turning around to head back inside.

"I'll get it," Killian said quickly, apparently eager to get away from me.

His long legs quickly took him back to the door. Leaving me alone with his brother.

"Aslin," Az said softly.

His dress shoes appeared in front of me and I debated if I should look up or not. Before I could decide, the decision was made for me. A rough hand gripped my chin softly, tilting my head. I had to look up at him. Before I could see any more than his scowling lips I snapped my eyes shut. Unable to bear his gaze at the moment.

"Look at me," He growled, the command only making me squeeze my eyes together tighter. "Please, little love."

"Why?" My lower lip began to tremble, my eyes welling with unshed tears, "You left me alone in there. I don't understand why."

"I wanted to make sure he was okay." Az winced. "I didn't think-"

"You're right." I growled, "You didn't think. You left me alone in there to chase after a fully grown male that can take care of his goddess damned self."

"What's going on here?" Killian asked, stepping out of the building and slowly approaching me like I was a rabid animal.

"Fuck you!" I shouted, wiping angrily at my tears, "Both of you. Stay away from me."

I stormed off, part of me thankful that I didn't hear their footsteps coming after me. The calmer part of me knew that I should go back. That a lone female walking down the streets of a large city was dangerous, but I couldn't face them. Not while sobs wracked my body and I wanted to scream at him.

"Aslin?" A carriage pulled to a stop beside me, "What are you doing out here alone?"

"Dran," I breathed, wiping at my tears, "I'm so glad to see you. Can you give me a ride back to the castle?"

"Of course," Dran gave me a bright smile, "Climb on in."

I paused when I reached for the handle, glancing up at him when something in my gut said to run. I was being ridiculous. I huffed out a sigh and climbed up into the carriage, taking a deep breath and pausing when I realized why something felt off. This carriage smelled like nothing.

I reached for the door handle, a short scream escaping my lips when I saw Dran staring back at me through the window.

"Don't bother," He laughed, "I just tied the door shut. You're not going anywhere."

I took a deep breath, "Ah, don't do that. Scream and I'll send these horses into the nearest building. Then poor Az will lose his mind."

"Why?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest, "Why are you doing this?"
"Stop trying to stall," Dran growled, the carriage rocking slighting as he jumped back into the driver's seat. "Try to get some rest, we have quite a ways to go."