Cloaks and Jealous Males

The scent of my own seed filled the air, Aslin's startled blue eyes staring at me. Tapping down on the rumble of pleasure that tried to escape me I wrapped an arm around her, guiding her trembling body out to the courtyard.

People called out greetings to us, and I vaguely heard Theorn mutter a goodbye before running off. I didn't bother responding, watching as the small female took everything in. Wide blue eyes sparkled, the flames that were roasting the large hog in the center of the courtyard reflected in her eyes. Goosebumps covered her body and I moved us closer to the fire.

"I'll be right back," I said, blood rushing south as her baby blues looked up at me.

I quickly walked away before she could notice the tent my cock was trying to pitch in my trousers. Adjusting my angry member I quickly walked to one of the many vendors that had flooded the courtyard after hearing about the festival. The young male eyed me warily from where he sat behind the table covered in rich furs.

A cheerful looking female grinned at me a sparkling black stone at the base of her neck. It proclaimed her as his, even if you couldn't see her mark beneath her dress. She was about to step forward when the male grabbed her wrist with a shake of his head. I watched, amused with their antics as he stood, stretching to his full height. He was a considerable male, but still stood a few inches shorter than me as most did.

"I need a cloak for my female," I said, looking away from the couple, fingering the furs, "Preferably white, and it needs to be soft."

The red haired female pushed the scarred male out of the way, still smiling, "Of course my Lord."

The male grumbled, standing closer to her. His hand wrapped around her waist, a warning to any watching that she belonged to him and him alone. I wondered if I looked that possessive when I was with Aslin.

The female pulled out a white fur from under the others, "It is as white as the first snow, from the fur of one of the ranixs in the north. Unfortunately it isn't that soft."

I frowned, fingering the coarse fur, "It has to be soft, but I suppose color won't matter too much."

She beamed, turning around and stepping away from the glowering male. Smirking when I met his dark brown eyes, his frown deepened and he had just opened his mouth to say something when his female turned back around. She held a rich black coat, beaming at me.

"This is the softest cloak we have," She said holding it out to me, "I promise your female will think of you everytime she wears it."

I raised a brow, "Why do you say that?"

"It matches your hair."

~~~

I handed off the large fur blankets I had bought to a servant, instructing the female to leave them in my chambers for Aslin. She had agreed quickly and scurried off before I had time to thank her. I held the soft fur close to my chest walking back to the fire to find my little mate.

I found her by the fire, beaming up at another male I recognised as one of my soldiers. She placed one of her small hands on his stomach, tossing her head back as she laughed.

Red.

The color of blood. The color of the sky when the sunsets. The color of my hands when I took another males life. The only color I saw as I succumbed to my beast.

I stormed over to them, the fur clutched in my claws. Neither of them noticed me as I approached. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself before I did something to upset my shivering mate. The scent of our coupling filled my nose, and I was reminded that it was my seed dripping out of her. My beast calmed, just enough that I was able to approach her without making a scene.