Sinners

Azrael POV~

Guilt slid its greedy claws down my spine at her words. How was I supposed to tell the sweet female that my bloodline made her a target? How could I tell her our plan when there was so much risk involved? But I had to... the day to leave was coming closer and with it came the risk.

"Aslin," I stopped, bending my neck to take deep inhales of her comforting scent. "I am planning on accepting the title of duke and taking back my father's land."

"Is that what has been bothering you?" She asked me, a small hand reaching up to my jaw and softly stroking my stubble. "I will not mind, as long as you accept it after you come back from your mission."

"Aslin," I growled, the seriousness of my tone halting her hand, "If I were to accept it people may come after you to get to me. My mother was killed to get to my father and I fear the same will happen to you."

Her lips tilted down, "It will be okay. I have you to protect me if anything happens. Are you saying we may be threatened at the ball?"

"I'm saying that word of who I am and what I could take from the duke has already spread." I gritted my teeth, "Your parents will have told everyone they know already, I'm sure they are warning the nobility of what I could do to their ranks."

"So what are we going to do about it?" My female asked, her eyes narrowed with determination.

My heart swelled along with my cock. Throbbing in time with my pounding heart. This female was unlike any other I had ever met, and I would burn down the world before I let harm befall her.

"We are going to lay a trap for them," I replied, moving my hips in a way that made it seem like I was getting comfortable, "When we are traveling it will just be us and Dran. We will look like easy targets."

"Okay," She shifted, rubbing her plump backside against my cock.

I grunted at the movement, "Casi, Rasen, and Sel will be trailing us. Staying distant enough to not be discovered but close enough-"

She rotated her hips, grinding herself against me, "Close enough?"

"To not be noticed," I grunted out, cursing her frilly dresses, "Only you and I know about that though. I'm not even telling Theorn or the males until the time we leave."

"Okay," She breathed, watching me with those eyes that promised heaven, "Thank you for telling me."

I nuzzled into her neck, her breath catching in her throat as my stubble scratched against her soft skin. Keeping her distracted with my mouth, I sucked on her skin. Breathy moans filled the air that only made my cock throb harder. With one clawed finger I ripped through the ties that were holding the top of her dress so tightly against her.

"Az," she moaned, her head tipping back in pleasure.

I lifted her with one arm, keeping my mouth on her neck. In three steps I was in front of my desk, wiping it clean and laying her across it. She laughed, the mirth in her eyes only increasing my hunger for her.

I tugged off my shirt, her eyes immediately following the motion. Pearly whites tugging at her lower lip, her eyes darkening with desire. She leaned up, tugging off the top of her dress, revealing white frothy lace that did nothing to cover the hardened peaks of her nipples.

With a growl I tugged off the rest of her dress, revealing more creamy skin that was begging to be reddened by my hands. White lace covered her sex, and I paused taking in the beauty that was my mate. Golden hair spread around her head like a halo, an angel sent by the mother herself. I knelt before her, ripping off the lace that was hiding her sex from me.

She let out a surprised squeak, peering down at me with those baby blues I would burn the world for. I gripped her thighs gently, making sure my claws didn't pierce her skin, dragging her to the edge of the desk. I didn't bother shifting back. I had seen how excited she got when my hand wrapped around her neck.

My pretty little mate had a thing for danger. What was more dangerous than having an adult lycan between your legs? I brought her up to my nose, inhaling the sweet scent of her sex. She was already dripping with need, her slick dripping down her ass.

Darting out my tongue I took my first taste of her. Hips instinctively tilted towards me, begging for all I could give her. Swirling my tongue around her clit got me an excited moan. Sucking the slick out of her cunt made her grind against my face, a hand gripping my hair tightly.

"So fucking responsive," I growled, the vibrations of my words against her sex made her gasp in surprise. "I'm going to devour you."

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm working till Tuesday. What do you think of how Aslin responded to his plan?