6| 'I Need Your Help'

"There is not one fit boy in this school." Missy tells Haylee as we watch a few of the boys in our year play football. "Not even for you."

One of the boys kick the ball at us, so we duck out the way, letting out surprised shrieks.

"I will sue! I swear to god!" Haylee shouts at them, and I crack up.

"Missy, Izzy..." Haylee whispers.

"What?" We ask in sync, but our question is answered when we see Aliyah and her minions, including her new addition to the group.

"I didn't think I'd ever see the day Nasreen Paracha wore a hijab." I comment.

"I sneak out to go drinking, but I want to make sure everyone in this school knows that I'm a good girl." Missy mimics Naz.

"You're right shot of that slapper." I hear Aliyah say.

"Oi Aliyah!" I stop her and her group. "You got a problem with my family, grow some balls, and say it to me face."

She scoffs, and I mimic her, then flip her off.

"Slag." I grumble.

"I thought she was your mate?" Haylee asks Missy.

"She ain't, is she?" Missy replies.

"Let's just go." We grab our bags and head inside.

♡♥︎♡

"When you're sending pictures to your boyfriend, you're girlfriend, whatever." Mr Qureshi begins and me and Haylee both throw our heads back in annoyance, letting out groans.

Who cares about this stuff?

"Right, you've gotta remember that picture could end up anywhere." Mr Qureshi reminds just as Mrs Keane and her daughter, who turned up drunk two days ago and threw up in class.

"Couldn't find class." Miss Keane states as the whole hall starts making fun of the young ginger girl.

"Sir?" I raise my hand. "Shouldn't them two be the ones in this lesson and not us?" I point to Miss Keane and her daughter. "I mean, she posted a photo of her mom's boobs online, and Miss Keane took it in the first place, so this really applies to them and not us."

"Izzy." Miss Keane breathes out with wide eyes, and I simply shrug in response.

"Right, well, that'll be a warning for you, Miss Booth." Mr Qureshi says awkwardly.

"Thank you." I nod with an unreadable expression.

"Take a seat." Sir points to the empty chair next to me, and I huff in annoyance.

"Urgh, try not to vomit on us." Raz warns from her seat next to me. Me, Raz, and Haylee pick our bags up and move along a seat so there's a seat between me and the Keane girl.

"Ooh..." I hear some of the boys mutter as Jordan walks in meekly.

"Come here, Jordy." I smile and pat the seat separating me and the new girl.

Jordan smiles briefly and takes the seat next to me, placing his bag on the floor gently.

"I've gotta sit next to the racist?" A London accent speaks up.

"He ain't a racist, so shut it Puke-y McGee." I spit, giving her a dirty look before slumping back in my seat.

"I need your help." Jordan whispers in my ear.

"With what?" I ask him, turning to face him, our face inches apart due to the fact he didn't get a chance to lean back after whispering to me.

"Everyone get in pairs and fill out the forms as interviews for your partner." Mr Qureshi instructs, I blink and look away from Jordan.