27|'Leave Me Alone Jordan'

"So, how you feeling about not doing art no more?" Cory asks as we walk through the school gate together

"Oh, don't remind me." I throw my head back dramatically. "Art is probably the only lesson I'm good at."

"No, you're good at English." Cory says.

"Tell that to Miss Carter." I grumble.

"Crisps for breakfast?" I hear Mr Bell question. "Nice."

Me and Cory turn our heads and see Jordan riding up to us on his bike.

He stops in front of us and hands Cory a bit of paper, then winks at me before riding off.

"What was that?" Cory asks me.

"What was what?" I ask, playing dumb.

"That." He points at Jordan. "Why'd my brother wink at ya?"

"I thought he were winking at you." I say.

Cory's face scrunches in confusion, "Why would he wink at me?"

"I dunno, he's your brother, mate." I defend. "Well, what's that then?"

I take the piece of paper out of Cory's hand and read over it. "You're invited to the christening of Jamie Murgatroyd."

"You joking?" He asks and peers over my shoulder at the invitation. "Why would I want to go to that?"

"Why does Jordan have it?" I ask.

"That kid has nowt to do with me." Cory says.

"We need to find out that kids' dad." I shake my head as the two of us approach Miss Carter and Lorraine at the main entrance.

"Uh, uh, Izzy, stop." Me and Cory stop in front of Miss Carter, and she hands me a face wipe. "No makeup."

"I don't wear makeup." I say and hold the face wipe out to Miss Carter to take back.

"You're not gonna get away with it that easily, now get rid." Lorraine shakes her head.

"Izzy can barely do mascarae on herself." Cory states.

"Mascara." Miss Carter corrects.

"Pretty sure, it's mascarae." Me and Cory say in sync.

Miss Carter just gives me an expectant look, so I roll my eyes and wipe my face before showing it to her, "See, no makeup. Now, can I go inside?"

"Um, yes, of course. Sorry for that." Miss Carter says awkwardly.

"Well, yeah." I shrug, and we walk in.

♡♥︎♡

"Oh, yeah, cos you're such a role model, eh?" I hear my best friends say sarcastically.

"Oh, what's going on now?" I sigh as I see Jordan and Cory arguing.

"What?" Haylee asks, confused.

"Just... come with me." I huff, and we slowly start to make our way over to the boys.

"...Doing a dealers dirty work?" Cory questions, and Jordan launches himself at him.

"Oi!" I call out and hand Haylee my bag before running the rest of the way over to the two Wilson Brothers.

"You're just like your dad! You're just like dad!" Cory taunts, and I get in between them.

"Stop! Stop!" I shout, and they look at me. "Both of you!"

Mr Simpson runs over and they start again. "Go on, lose it, Jord! Just like him!"