8|'What The Fuck'

I wake up in a cold sweat beside my best friend, and my throat begs for water. I carefully get out of bed, tightening Cory's jogging bottoms that I'm wearing before quietly slipping out of his room and making my way downstairs. I yawn as I enter the kitchen.

"Alright?" A voice asks, and I practically jump out of my skin.

"What the hell, Jordan?!" I hiss as he laughs at me. "What're you doing up?"

"I could ask you the same." He places his cup on the side and folds his arms over his chest.

"I were getting a drink." I check the cupboards for a glass but see it's empty.

I sigh, shutting the cupboard and looking around the old kitchen. My eyes fall upon Jordan's glass, and a smirk makes its way on my face as I take it from where he left it on the side, earning an offended look from him.

"Oi!" 

"What?" I ask innocently as I pour his water away and make a new one for myself.

"Well, you didn't have to tip it away, did ya?" He complains.

"I didn't want to drink your backwash." I sip the newly made water as he glares at me.

I shrug and waltz into the living room. I plop down on the sofa and reach for the telly control, but it's snatched from grasp. "Oi!"

"You take me drink, I watch the telly." Jordan says.

"Since when was that a thing?" I ask.

"Since now." He shrugs with a cheeky smile.

I huff and cross my arms over my chest, "So what we watching, then?"

"This." He says and clicks on Peaky Blinders.

"Not bad, Wilson." I compliment, and a comfortable silence falls between us.

"Bella?" Jordan speaks up, and I hum in response. "You know when you were having a go at Candice -"

I cut him off, "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. It weren't my place, I shouldn't have said owt."

"No, no, it's fine." He assures. "It's just... what did you mean by all the stuff about the money and the druggie boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I know, sorry, I went a tad off topic." I apologise, hoping to leave it at that.

But of course, he didn't, "Were you talking about your mom?" I look at him a little taken aback. "It's just, you ran off with sir because of you're mom and then you can back and was screaming about all this random stuff, so I just thought..."

"Well, don't." I stop him. "Like you said, my family is weird. And I don't wanna talk about it."

With that, he leaves it there, sensing my hostility about the subject, and we turn back to the telly.

I make it through an episode and a half before my eyes grow heavy, and my head falls onto Jordan's shoulder.

♡♥︎♡

"What the fuck's going on here?!" I hear Mr Wilson's voice boom and I groan, stuffing my face deeper into Cory's chest.

"What?" I hear Cory asks his dad. "What the fuck?"

My eyes flutter open due to all the noise and I see Mr Wilson and Cory standing over me.

Wait... if Cory's there then, who...?

I tilt my head up slightly to see Jordan Wilson sleeping peacefully underneath me, with my head on his chest and leg draped over his. "What the fuck?" I scramble off him with wide eyes causing him to wake up with a groan.