15|'I WISH IT WERE YOU!'

"What're you doing here?" I ask as I walk through the front door, noticing my mom sitting on the sofa where Nana would be, next to Haylee.

"What's she doing here?" I ask Haylee this time when Mom ignores me, but Haylee just shrugs. "You're not supposed to see us without supervision."

"Better call social services then." Mom says spitefully with a proud smirk.

"You thieving slapper!" I pick up mine and Missy's baby blanket that Mom had stuffed in her bag.

"That's mine." Mom says.

"Get out!" I demand.

"Don't!" Haylee tries to stop me.

"She made it for me when I were a baby."Mom snatches the blanket back, standing up. "And when you two were born, she passed it down." She then feigns sadness. "It's the only thing I've got left of her.

"You were a crap daughter and a worse mom." I look her up and down in disgust.

"Izzy!" Haylee stands up to defend Mom.

"She'll only sell it!" I state.

"You heartless cow!" Mom spits. "You're as bad as she were."

I try to grab the blanket, and we end up pulling it between us and until it rips in two.

"Now look what you've done!" Mom shouts at me.

I've had enough, so I grab her by her hair and yank her all the way out into the street, screaming our heads off. "GET OUT!"

"YOU'RE POISON! I'LL KILL YA!" I threaten throwing her up against the fence, just as people start to gather round and the Paracha's come out with Missy.

"What you doing?!" Mrs Paracha raise her voice at me, pulling me off my Mom.

"GET OFF ME!" "IZZY!" "STOP, PLEASE!" "IZZY!"

"STAY AWAY FROM US!" I scream in her face.

"You're so selfish!" Mom accuses me. "She were my mom! Now where am I gonna go?"

"I couldn't careless." I shrug.

"I only ever wanted what were best for my girls." Mom lies.

"Oh, go cry me a river, you slapper!" I flip her off as she stumbles away.

I walk up to Haylee, placing a hand on her shoulder. "We're better off without her."

"I WISH IT WERE YOU THAT DIED!" Haylee screams at me, shoving me away before running in.

I gulp, turning to look at Missy, who is clinging onto Naz for dear life as she cries quietly.

"I'm sorry." I choke out before running off.

♡♥︎♡

My fists pound against the Wilson's door in desperate need of my best friend's company. The door swings to reveal an annoyed Jordan Wilson, but his face softens at the sight of me on his doorstep. "Bella?"

"I n-need Cory." I stutter.

"He ain't here." Jordan says and looks at me worriedly. "Bella, what's going on?"

"I'm real screwed up." I admit.

"Come here." He opens his arm for me, and I rush into his embrace, letting out a chocked sob.

♡♥︎♡

I'm laying in Jordan's room, with my head on his chest as he runs his hands through my hair. "You ready to talk about it now?"