26|'Babycakes'

"Are you having a laugh?" I ask Miss Keane, reading that Art has been cancelled and I can't take it as a GCSE anymore because of how bad I did on my mocks.

I feel a hand on my bum, so I tightly grab their wrist and quickly turn around with a clenched fist to see Jordan Wilson trying to muffle his laugh.

I pull him closer to me with his wrist and get in his face, my nose brushing against his. "You need to watch your hands, Wilson."

"Make me, Booth." He challenges, and I raise an eyebrow at him with a smirk.

"Is this a wind-up, Miss?" I hear my twin ask, causing me to turn away from Jordan, and his hand find their place on my waist. "I can't do no more drama?!"

"You're well good at this whole secret thing, ain't ya?" I say over my shoulder to Jordan.

"Oh shit, yeah." Jordan mumbles and slowly removes his hands. "How boring."

I laugh under my breath and stand with my twin sister to look at her list.

"If you've got a problem with it, you need to take it up with Miss Carter!" Miss Keane yells over the classroom noise.

"It's a violation of our human rights!" Razia exclaims.

Chloe scoffs, "Well, hardly."

"Oh shut it, Garfield." I roll my eyes at her irritating voice.

"Ooh." A few boys mutter.

"Well, I don't know why you two are kicking off. You walked out your exam." Chloe reminds.

"Enough, Chloe." Miss Keane scolds.

"Yeah, well, the funny thing is..." I take slow steps forward. "I don't know why you're pretending you're cool and everyone loves ya, dressing like some goth wannabe, when everyone knows that your really just a slapper from London kicked out cos no one wants ya." I'm now standing in front of her. "So I suggest you shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down, gingy."

Chloe just looks at me so I raise an eyebrow at her and point to a chair. She huffs and sits down in the chair next to the one I pointed to. "Ooo~ you chose a different chair." I scoff.

A few people snicker at the scene and I step back next to Missy.

"Miss Carter's a joke!" Zain exclaims after seeing what lesson he's been taken out of.

"Well, you know where Miss Carter's office is." Miss Keane says and sits on her desk.

"Are you serious?" Haylee asks.

"I can't defend something I don't believe in." Miss Keane holds her hands up in surrender.

"I'm not having this, lets go!" Razia leads the class out.

I turn to wait for Jordan but see he's with Candice. My jaw clenches when I see Candice hold Jordan's hand and I walk out annoyed.

I sit on the window sill outside the class to wait for Jordan, but Candice comes out almost instantly.

"If you're waiting for Jordan, there's no point. He's an arsehole with a girlfriend." Candice spits and jogs down the stairs.

I fold my arms across my chest and raise an eyebrow at Jordan as he meekly walks out the classroom. "So, who's this girlfriend of yours?"

"Oh she's a real beaut, you should get to know her." Jordan sits on the window sill next to me.

"Yeah, I should." I nod, I hear Jordan give a breathy laugh at my response and slowly my face falls into confusion.

I jump off the window sill and stand in front of him, his arms loosely wrapping around my waist, pulling me between his legs. "What did she want? Candice I mean."