13|'Nana, please...'

The toast pops out of the toaster, and I catch it on a plate. "Do you want strawberry jam?"

"Yeah, but take -"

I cut Haylee off, "Take the big bits out, I know. Missy, toast is ready!"

Missy comes in and bites her toast just as the two of them get a message. "I've gotta go!"

"Well, aren't you gone help me with Nana?" I ask them as they rush out. "What about your toast?!"

The door slams behind them, and I sigh, "Guess I'll help Nana on me own."

I walk out the kitchen and to the stairs, "Ready to go out now, Nana?"

I jog upstairs and see the bathroom light on, "The two madame's have gone, so it's just..." I see Nana asleep in the bathtub.

"Oh, what are you like, Nana?" I ask her with a laugh. "How many times have I told you not to fall asleep in tub?"

She doesn't move. "Nana? Nana, wake up now." I look confused and grip her hand, which is ice cold, causing me to let it go. "Nana, please? Please don't leave me..."

I take a deep breath, blinking away my tears and backing out of the bathroom. What happened to her? She were fine last night, weren't she?

I walk into the living room and turn the telly off, picking my jacket up and walking out with my bag on my shoulder.

♡♥︎♡

I feel a strong pair of arms pick me up from behind and spin me around, hearing my best friends muffled laughter. "Gotcha!"

Cory places me back on my feet, and I carry on walking in a daze. "Izzy? Izzy, are you alright?"

I stop walking when I see him stand in front of me. "What?"

"What's wrong, Izz?" Cory asks.

"Nothing." The bell goes, and I look up. "I've gotta go to form."

"I'll see you at break, yeah?" He stops me before I walk off, but all I do his nod my head and walk to my form room.

♡♥︎♡

I'm sitting in my form room as Missy rants about god knows what to me, and I just watch Haylee and Raz gossip.

"Hey, Bella." Jordan places his hand on my shoulder when he takes his seat on the other side of me, causing me to jump. "Careful. Didn't mean to make you jump. I just wanted to tell ya about how Mr Bell got me a DNA swab -"

Missy cuts him off, "Oi! She don't care about your baby mama drama, can't you see we were talking?"

"Well, she didn't seem very interested if she were starring into space." Jordan states.

"She's well interested." Missy argues. "Tell him Izzy."

"Settle down, please, Year 11. Settle down." Mr Bell walks in, but I continue to watch Haylee and Raz.

What am I gonna do? We can't tell no one because they'll take her away. I can't lose Nana and Haylee, and neither can Missy. We're well and truly screwed.

"Izzy?" Missy places her hand on my shoulder, causing me to look at her. "Are you alright?"

I stare at her for a moment. No, Nana's dead, and I'm freaking out. "Izzy?"

I blink harshly, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry."

"What's so funny?" Mr Bell asks Haylee and Razia.