24|'Make Me, Bitch'

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and groan loudly. I bloody hate school. "Cor... Cory, we need to get up." I slap the bed from where I lay on my best friend's floor. 

"Shut up, Belly." Cory grumbles.

"You shut up, prick-face." I say back and slap his arm before getting up and walking out the room.

I almost make it to the stairs, but I am yanked back and pulled into someone's room, causing me to let out a surprised shriek that is quickly muffled by the persons hand. 

I come face to face with Jordan Wilson and I slap his chest, "What the fuck? Don't do that!"

"Shh." He holds a finger up to my lips to silence me as he chuckles under his breath. "Don't want to get caught, do we?"

Me and Jordan are kind of in a secret relationship, like I'd say he's my boyfriend but we've not explicitly discussed it. When he got back after the whole stolen car situation, we both agreed that whatever we are should stay between us. 

Obviously, I can't tell Cory - even though it kills me to keep things from him- and me and Jordan both hate how couples are treated at school. We don't want to be center of attention, or judged, or told what we should or shouldn't be doing, or like told how far we should go and asked if we've done it yet.

But yet, that's our relationship status. Some people might say its just 'friends with benefits' but to us its so much more.

"No I guess not." I smirk and Jordan leans down to connect our lips in a hungry kiss. "Mm, Jordy I need to get ready for school."

"You hate school." He reminds me, kissing me again.

But I pull away, "I know, but I ain't retaking my GCSE's again."

"Fine." He groans and pecks my lips once.

"Thanks." I smile and peck his lips multiple times until he smiles, then I quickly leave his room unnoticed.

♡♥︎♡

Me and Cory walk in the gate and are almost run over by Mrs Paracha in Miss Keane's car. "Bloody hell!"

"Yo Cory! Izzy!" We turn in sync and see Riz waving us over from beside Liam and Ronnie. 

The two of us look at each other, shrug and start walking over to them but my eyes fall upon Jordan as one of the local druggies yanks him off his bike. 

"That don't look good." I comment. "Hold on, Cor, I'll be over in a sec, just let me see if your brothers alright, yeah?"

"Why?"

"Because he's my... my mate." I say nervously which seems to be enough for Cory because he nods and walks over to the boys.

I sigh in relief, and head over to my boyfriend to see what's going on. 

"Oi, what's going on, lads?" I ask, making my presence known. "Alright, Jordan?"

"Yeah, alright babe?" He kisses my cheek in greeting.

"Aw, how cute." Khadim - the drug dealer- taunts us and I glare at him. "Where's the money?"

"Jordan!" I faintly hear Miss Keane's voice as Zain and Mo walk over to take the mick, because Khadim is Mo's uncle.

"You know what happens when you don't give money over." Khadim tries to intimidate Jordan.

"I got robbed." Jordan states and I gently slide my hand in his, intertwining  our fingers.