22|'Running Away'

The kitchen's all cleaned up, and I'm trying to sort my burn out, but I'm struggling and refusing help. I need to get out of here... at least for a little while.

A car horn starts going off, attracting my attention. I try to concentrate on my hand, but the beeping doesn't stop, so I chuck the bandages on the table in defeat. 

"Izzy don't." Missy warns me, but I ignore her. Standing up with a huff, I grab our defence baseball bat and storm out the house. 

I slam the back gate open and see Jordan Wilson, standing next to a familiar car constantly honking the horn. 

"What the hell, Wilson?" I ask with the bat still raised.

"Woah, calm down, Bella." Jordan chuckles with his hands up in surrender.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, lowering the bat.

"Thought I'd come see ya." He shrugs with a goofy smile.

"Is that Mr Bell's car?" I ask, recognising the number plate.

"Maybe." He smirks proudly. "So, you coming or what?"

"You read my mind." I smirk, leaning the bat up inside our garden, locking the gate, and running over to him. "So, where we going?"

"It's a surprise." He smirks, looking at my lips.

"Fine." I playfully roll my eyes just as he opens the passenger door for me. "What a gentlemen."

"I try."

♡♥︎♡

"Whoo!" Jordan's speeding down a random road in the middle of nowhere, window's down and music blasting.

"Ah! I love this song!" I squeal, and he laughs at me. 

{Song: Please Notice- Christian Leave}

"And baby when you sleep, do you dream of me?

And when you're awake, do you think of me?

I need to know, how do you feel?"This is well slow." Jordan complains and tries to turn it off.

"Don't you dare." I grip his hand and pull it away from the radio. "It gets quicker, I promise."

"Cause baby when I sleep, I dream of you

And when I'm awake, that's all I do

Think about every detail you have

Do you notice when I get mad, I clench my jaw?

Do you notice when I get sad, I tend to fall?

Look at my words I say to you

Cause I notice when you get mad

You close your eyes

And I notice when you are sad

You let out sighs

I need to know are those sighs ever over me?" "Ready, Ready, Ready, ready...." I pat his shoulder excitedly, and he laughs at me.

"Do you know how in love with you

I am?!

Do you see how in love with you