PROLOGUE

The chaos and noise at the backstage of 'Mcountdown' could be heard in every idols' room as well as the corridor.

Some of them were filming their vlog for youtube content while some of them were taking a rest.

Most of them were busy with their own preparation before going to the stage.

In the crowd of all senior groups, there was a rookie group who entered the backstage and greeted all of them.

"Hi, we are your love. We are LOVE,"

They greeted the rookie group back with smile and welcoming remark.

"LOVE get ready,"

Today was the day they started their new journey as an idol in the year where all talented girl groups like them also being debuted.

All 5 of them happily ran to the stage to perform their debut song, "Wonderful Love".

"How energetic they were! It reminds me of us during the old days," said the leader.

"We struggled a lot back then, Coups hyung,"

"But still we have come this far and I felt grateful to us," said Scoups.

The loud cheer could be heard from their small fandom as well as the other audience who were attracted by their energetic performance.

》》》》》

When the announcement for the winner was made, SEVENTEEN won first place. Scoups delivered the thankful speech to their fans, Carat before the other idols parted away for their winning ceremony.

They got many congratulation wishes from the other groups as well as the rookie.

Some SVT members focused their eyes at the LOVE members unconsciously. They were so respectful of their seniors and being the last one to leave the stage with the MC.

Unknowingly, one of them had an eye on someone of the group. She did not look like the leader of their group but her act towards her members attracted him.

DISCLAIMER!!
*sorry for the gramatically wrong
*the story is just fictional and not related to any idols' life except for the humor purpose
*the storyline is based on my own idea and imagination
*no plagiarism involved but if there is any similarity, it was unintentionally