CHAPTER 30

The next morning, Hana prepared breakfast for both of them. She did not work today as she got a day off after taking double shift for Darren, a part-timer last week. However, Junho still has school like always before the weekends started.

"Junho! Are you done? Come and have breakfast together," called Hana.

"Yes, mommy!" said Junho, quickly sat on his chair.

They ate breakfast heartily and got ready to go to the kindergarden. Hana bid Junho goodbye when the bell rang. She went back to the apartment to clean the house.

Since she was busy with her job at the cafe, she rarely cleaned the house even during weekends as she brought Junho to play outside and bought some groceries.

It has been 7 months since she left Korea. For the first month, she stayed with her parents who lived at Ottawa. But then, she chose to live alone with Junho in the apartment her parents gave as a present for her debut.

It was also the first time for her parents to meet Junho in person and they accepted him with open heart. Even though her parents could give a better job for her, she refused it as she wanted to live like a normal person who worked hard to earn money from zero.

Although her parents always busy with their work, Hana understood that it was also for her own good especially when she had Junho.

Once she reached home, she started to clean each room and space in the house. It took almost noon for her to finish everything. After that, she took a bath and relaxed her own body in warm water.

The knocking sound stopped her hand from drying her hair. She put down the hair dryer and walked to the front door.

"I don't think I made any delivery today?" mumbled her.

The moment she opened the door, her expression changed drastically. The person she wanted to avoid eagerly was standing straight in front of her. The person she left 7 months ago.

Without any thoughts, she quickly closed the door but was blocked by him. Her strength could not surpassed him that made the door opened again.

"W-what-"

He pushed her inside and covered her mouth.

"Keep your voice down, Kim Hana. Your neighbor will hear us,"

Hana kept struggling with his strong hold on her. Once she released herself, she pushed him away.

"What are you doing here?" asked Hana, tried to control her anger.

"Why did you run away 7 months ago? With Junho?" Hana was stunned when she heard Junho's name.

"How did you know?! Who told you?"

"I knew by my own when I saw both of you yesterday. Did you really need to blame yourself and me for the rumors 7 months ago? You even ran away from us," asked Jeonghan.

"If it is a yes, then what? I have told you many times back then that I don't want to involve in any of your life. Stop pressuring me to come to you!" screamed Hana.

She could not hold her anger anymore. She really tired of her life for being the center of people. Not even once she could live a normal life like she felt now.

"Hana...I'm sorry but you should not just run away like that without telling us back then. All of us were worried especially when Junho was missing from the dorm. Your members also worried about you,"

"And I'm supposed to be mad for what you did back then but I choose not to as I knew you hurt more than me from that rumors,"

They felt into silent. Hana could not hold her tears. She wanted to forget all the things that happened that night.

"Please, get out...I don't want to see you, so please..." begged Hana.

"Hana, I..." Jeonghan stopped when he noticed her tears fell on her cheek.

"I miss you...I really do..."

Once the door closed, Hana fell on her knees. She cried her heart out.

"Why...why did you come here...it makes me want you more...why..."

》》》》》

Jeonghan entered his room and noticed the notes on his table when he passed by.

'All of us go out for lunch. If you want to join as well, meet us at xxxx'

He stared at the notes blankly. He walked to his bed and dropped his body on it. He did not have appetite to eat anything for now.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry..."

He then fell asleep with tears on his cheek.