CHAPTER 21

Once Scoups left the room with Woozi and Hoshi, both of them looked at each other.

"Err...I will go out now. Suit yourself," said Jeonghan.

"Mommy, daddy won't sleep with us?" asked Junho.

"No, baby. Let's sleep now,"

Hana wrapped Junho and herself comfortablely with comforter. The whole dorm was quiet as the clock reached 2 am.

Jeonghan woke up at 3. His throat felt dry so he went to the kitchen. On his way, he saw a shadow of someone sleeping on the couch in the living room.

"Who's that? I don't think it is Scoups," he went close to see clearly.

"Junho, why are you sleeping here? Where's mommy?" He shook Junho's body a little.

"Junho had nightmare and wanted to sleep with daddy but the door of Uncle Hoshi was locked," explained Junho while rubbing his eyes.

"But that room is quiet small for Junho to sleep with daddy,"

"Then we sleep with mommy," Jeonghan was speechless.

"Junho, we can't..."

"Junho feels sleepy, daddy," Jeonghan sighed in defeat.

He carried Junho to his room. Hana was sleeping peacefully.

"Junho sleeps, okay. Daddy wants to drink first," said Jeonghan.

Junho nodded but he still not closed his eyes. When Jeonghan came back from the kitchen, Junho pointed to his side for Jeonghan to sleep.

Although Junho was between them, he felt unsure to sleep together in one bed. He did not want to leave bad impression to Hana again like the incident a year ago.

"You just need to wake up earlier than Hana, Jeonghan-ah," mumbled him.

He laid his body carefully on the bed and made sure there was a big gap between him and Hana.

He hugged Junho and sang for him to sleep. However, he also fell asleep without knowingly.

》》》》》

"Yah, Hoshi hyung. Where's Jeonghan hyung?" asked Seungkwan.

"I don't know. He's not in my room this morning. Didn't he go to others' dorm?" replied Hoshi.

"He's not going there,"

"I think I should ask, Hana," said Seungkwan.

Before he went to Jeonghan's room, he saw Junho coming to him. He looked hungry.

"Do you hungry, little boy?" asked Seungkwan.

Junho nodded. Woozi came out of his room and went to the kitchen.

"I will make breakfast," said Woozi.

"Junho follows Uncle Woozi and Uncle Hoshi, okay," he nodded and walked hand in hand with Hoshi.

"Hana, I want to ask-" Seungkwan was stunned for a while once he opened the door.

Jeonghan who heard the noise woke up and looked at Seungkwan's surprised face.

"Err...hyung,"

At that moment, Jeonghan suddenly remembered that he slept in his room last night. It was more shocking when Hana hugged him and still slept.

"S-seungkwan-ah. This is not what-"

He could feel movement from Hana. Hana slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Jeonghan's close face and then Seungkwan.

As she felt shy, she unconciously hid her face on Jeonghan's chest. Jeonghan froze from Hana's small action.

"I-I will come out now. Don't forget to join us breakfast, hyung," said him and went out of the room.

"S-seungkwan-ah," once the door closed, Hana created the gap between them.

"Sorry," said them simultaneously.

Jeonghan quickly stood up beside the bed and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"S-sorry. Junho forced me to sleep here as he had nightmare last night. He slept in the living room when he could not open Hoshi's room," explained Jeonghan nervously.

Hana just kept silent.

"Err, we should come out now. They have finished making breakfast," said Jeonghan.

When Hana wanted to come out from the comforter, she felt something wrong. She glanced a bit under the comforter.

The red spot made her blank. It was the worst moment for her to have her monthly period, especially at SVT's dorm.

"Err...sunbaenim can go first," Jeonghan noticed she was uncomfortable.

"Everything's okay?" asked him.

Hana avoided his eyes but he caught the red spot on his bed when Hana moved her body a bit.

"D-do you have any extra clothes?" asked Jeonghan that made Hana's cheek turned red.

"I-I only have extra training pant," said her.

Jeonghan walked to his wardrobe and pulled out one of his hoodie and gave to Hana.

"Change to this. I will help you with the bed sheets,"

"N-no..no. It's fine. I will handle them. Sorry about it,"

"It's okay. I help y-"

"Sunbaenim, can you please get out for a while? It's actually quiet embarrassing,"

Jeonghan nodded and left the room.

"Why are you coming out today?! It's really embarrassing" said Hana in frustration.