CHAPTER 16

"Can we, mommy?" asked Junho again.

"Y-yeah..." Jeonghan smiled through the screen.

He placed down the phone so that they could get the better view of them dancing.

"Try to find daddy, okay Junho-ya," said Jeonghan.

He went to the assigned place and SVT started to dance with the music. Hana and Junho were the first one to hear their new song before it was released.

Both of them enjoyed the song and performance well.

"Hi, Junho," said Mingyu.

As soon they finished their dance, most of them went to Jeonghan's phone to talk with Junho.

"Hi, uncle,"

"U-uncle. Ye-yeah..." Dino laughed at Mingyu's reaction.

"How's our dance?" asked Joshua.

"The best!" said Junho, made them automatically smile along.

"Dokyeom-ah, come here for a sec," said Jeonghan but barely heard because of the members overlapping voice.

Hana looked at Jeonghan that has a serious expression while talking to Dokyeom. It made her nervous for some reason. It became more serious conversation when Jeonghan also called Scoups, the leader.

"Is everything alright?" asked Hana.

Other members who talked with Junho suddenly fell into silent. Jeonghan noticed the quiet surrounding looked at the phone from afar.

"I will talk to you later," said him and followed Scoups with their manager.

"There's nothing serious, don't worry," ensured Wonwoo.

Hana just smiled. They continue to talk for a while until LOVE members entered the room. Hana and Junho bid goodbye to them before ending the call.

》》》》》

Once they ended the call, SVT sighed in relief.

"Jeonghan hyung. Are you really sure about this?" asked Jun.

Jeonghan who sat the whole time in front of them just nodded. He prevented himself from talking on the phone with Hana and Junho.

"She should know about it too. It involves Junho's safety,"

"How did they find out? It makes me afraid what will happen next," said Dokyeom.

》》》》》

After Junho fell asleep, Hana went to the bathroom in her room. She prepared herself to sleep.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, the sound of door closing made her flinch a little. She quickly turned and looked at the door.

"It's me," said Jeonghan while taking off the cap that covered half of his face.

"You scared me, sunbaenim!" said Hana but still control her voice as Junho was sleeping on the bed.

"Sorry,"

"What is it?" asked her straight to the point.

"Some sasaengs saw our members kept entering and leaving the hospital,"

Hana was stunned for a while.

"Luckily, they did not take any photos of us but I was afraid about Junho's identity after this,"

Hana slightly looked at Junho. She has to do something in order to protect Junho from any bad rumors.

"We have no choice other than return back to our first point," said Hana.

"What do you mean by that, Hana?"

"Sunbaenim as a SVT member and I as a LOVE member and an actress," Jeonghan was speechless.

He understood really well what Hana meant by that. They would act like a stranger again as two years ago.

"What about Junho? How will you face him when he asks about me?" asked Jeonghan.

"It's the only decision, sunbaenim. We can't do anything about it. He accepted it or not, it's for his own good," replied Hana.

"Do you really that stubborn and selfish? You didn't think about Junho's feeling at all,"

"Yes, I'm stubborn but I made this decision to protect him as well as you, sunbaenim. I don't want to involve in any rumors with you. You knew the promise two years ago. Why? Is it that hard to fulfill the promise again?" said Hana.

She tried to control her voice from yelling at Jeonghan.

"Yes! It's hard for me!"

"W-what?"

"Did you know why I made that promise two years ago? Why did I choose to adopt Junho in behalf of you? It's because I don't want to lose any connection with you. I-"

The room became quiet after Hana slapping Jeonghan in the face.

"You are too much, sunbaenim. I gave my trust to you two years ago and that was the real reason. Huh..." Hana smirked.

"I should follow my instinct in the first place when I heard your condition back then. You just want to tie me with you by using Junho,"

"Get out,"

"Hana, I-"

"I said get out!" she could not control her voice anymore.

Afraid that they would wake sleeping Junho, Jeonghan left the room bitterly. He really messed up the whole situation. He did not expect that he would release all of it at the person he should not in the first place.

Outside the room, he rubbed off his face in frustration. Meanwhile, Hana was too stunned to speak after what had happened. She fell on her knees. Her tears won't stop falling.

"I trust you, sunbaenim. Why..."