EPILOGUE

It was Sunday morning. Hana woke up Junho who was still sleeping.

"Morning, baby. It's your birthday today, little one,"

Junho smiled after hearing it. He opened his eyes.

"Morning, mommy,"

"Go take a bath. We will meet daddy today," it made his grin became wider.

Luckily, LOVE and SVT were free the whole day. They planned to celebrate Junho's birthday at SVT's dorm as Dino's birthday was the next day. They would celebrate both birthday before midnight because of Junho's curfew.

Mina, Yura, Lyn and Iris were ready and waited for Junho in the living room.

"Go! Go! Go!" cheered Junho once he came out of the bedroom.

"Let's go, Junho,"

Lyn and Iris reached for Junho's hand and went out together.

"Everything's ready?" asked Mina.

"Yes. Don't worry, unnie," replied Hana.

She made sure that all Junho's needs were prepared as they would stay at SVT's dorm till night.

》》》》》

All SVT members gathered at Jeonghan's dorm. It was a lively moment, full of laugh and chaos.

"Yah! Who invites this girl here?" said Dokyeom.

"Hana unnie," said Aya savagely and continued her task.

Both of them as well as Seungkwan and Vernon was given a task to blow up the balloon.

"Oh, noisy!" pissed Seungkwan.

"It has been 30 minutes and both of you did not stop bickering even once," sighed Vernon.

"That oppa starts first,"

"Look at her. She keeps blaming me,"

"You did that wrongly so I teach you the right one,"

"Seungkwan and Vernon did not complaint anything about it. Why you need to point that out suddenly,"

Seungkwan and Vernon sighed. They looked at each other.

"Why did we agree to do this in the first place?"

"Right. I thought it was a punishment just now,"

Both Aya and Dokyeom continued to quarrel with each other until Scoups stood in front of them.

"Are you guys done?"

They smiled cheekily and Scoups could only sighed.

"I should not put you two together if I knew you guys gonna act like this,"

Mingyu, The8 and Jun helped Wonwoo to hang up the banner and balloon on the wall as they were the tallest members in the group.

Dino, Hoshi and Woozi went out to buy the paper plates and utensils and extra needs for the party later. While the eldest, they prepared the ingredients for the girls to cook later and also ordered the cake for Dino and Junho.