CHAPTER 5

Both of them still silent. Jeonghan could not hold it any longer.

"Yoon Mina. Please explain it now or I will ask the manager hyung for it myself," pushed him.

Minhyung just kept silent and did not want to interrupt their conversation.

"She took the sleeping shot two hours ago," Mina began her explanation.

"Why?" asked Wonwoo.

"She tried to kill herself after hearing the truth,"

All SVT members were shocked.

"Because of the banana milk, her throat was totally damaged. There is no possibility for her to sing ever again," added Mina.

"What's in the milk?"

"Hydrochloric acid,"

"What?!"

"The amount of it was quiet a lot. Even though the doctor could wash out the chemical in her body, it has irritated her throat and she sang in that condition worsen the infection,"

"We don't know for how long the shot will last. In anytime she will wake up and mad at herself," said Yura.

"It was meant for me in the first place," Jeonghan felt bad and blamed himself.

"She knew, that's why she took that carton, oppa,"

"Wasn't she the main vocalist?" asked Woozi.

"Yeah, she could not accept that she will never sing again," replied Yura. There was silent for a moment.

"It's late, oppa. You guys should go back home, sunbaenim," said Mina. The time was almost midnight.

"We should go back now. We have shooting tomorrow afternoon," Scoups reminded the members.

Before they went out of the room, Hana suddenly screamed in quiet. She strangled herself to reduce the pain in her throat.

"HANA!!"

Mina went to Hana and held her hand. She had gone crazy for a minute until the doctor came and gave her another shot.

"H-hyung..." said Dino in tiny.

"Sorry for that, sunbaenim. She has been like that whenever she was awake," apologized Yura.

"It's okay. We will take our leave," said Joshua.

They walked out of the room in the same small group they created.

"I will talk to you later, Mina," said Jeonghan before walked away with his members.

》》》》》

Minhyung visited Hana after sending the members for their shooting. They halted their activities for almost two weeks and continued again as their fans were worried with their sudden hiatus.

When he entered the room, Dr Kevin who in charged of Hana was there with his assistant.

"How's she today?" asked Minhyung.

"Still the same. I can't give her another shot of sleeping pills. It will affect her mental health. It is the best if you guys try to have a talk with her and calm her down when she starts to rebel again," replied Dr Kevin.

"Will do. Thanks, Dr," Dr Kevin and his assistant exited the room.

Minhyung sat on the chair beside the bed. He looked at Hana sadly. He cared for LOVE members like his own sisters ever since their predebut.

"It's okay, Hana. You will be fine. Just care more of yourself and don't ever do anything recklessly," said Minhyung while caressing Hana's hair.

He waited there until the time for him to pick up the other members. Dr Kevin's assistant came in to look for her while he left for a little bit.

"I will be back after picking up the members," he then leave the room.

》》》》》

SVT members had finished their three days concert at Seoul today. They took a break for two weeks before continued with the concert tour.

"I'm going to sleep after this," said Hoshi.

"Take a shower first, Hoshi-ya," scolded Woozi.

"Alright, alright. Jeonghan hyung, it's been awhile since we visited the LOVE member, who is it again? Hana?" asked Hoshi.

"Yeah. There's still no news about her except for their group promotion," added Wonwoo.

"Wanna visit her??" asked Scoups.

"Is it okay? It's almost midnight now," said Vernon.

"Just for an hour and then we leave," said Mingyu.

"I will follow the majority," replied Jun.

"Okay, let's go,"

》》》》》

When they arrived, they entered with the same formation as the last time they visited.

Before Joshua could open the door, he heard Mina's panic voice. Jeonghan who also heard that immediately open the door.

"How can we find her now?"

"Find who?" asked Jeonghan as soon as he entered.

"O-oppa..."

"Where's Hana?" asked Woozi.

There was no Hana in the room except for LOVE members.

"She's missing. We just left her for less than 5 minutes and suddenly she's gone," explained Yura.

Mina could not open her mouth when Jeonghan's gaze kept looking at her.

"What have you guys done for her to leave the room?" said Joshua.

"I'm supposed to look after her but I left for a call just outside the room. I could not believe she left under my care," said Mina carefully.

Jeonghan sighed. He looked at Scoups. Scoups immediately caught what he need.

"We divide into pair and look for each floor. Find any possible quiet and confined places that she would go," ordered Scoups.

Last update for today!
Wait for another update tomorrow^^