CHAPTER 11

"Hi, this is LIGHT Ent,

Since her last hiatus announcement from acting, we would like to inform that, KIM HANA of LOVE, will make a final comback as a group this fall. It will remark as her last comeback with LOVE before returning as the full-time actress.

Regarding the group comeback, further notice will be released by the end of this month. We hope that the fans, LoVey would understand the decision made by the members themselves and keep supporting them in whatever career they would pursue in the future."

》》》》》

"What they think they are doing right now?" said Mingyu.

Their eyes were attached to the screen since the announcement was made.

"Jeonghan hyung, what is this? Didn't Mina say anything about this?" asked Seungkwan.

Upon seeing the news, Jeonghan immediately called Mina to confirm it. There's no way they would agree with the news.

"Mina! What is this? Are you guys crazy? She's not supposed to sing," said Jeonghan once the call was picked up.

"Yes I know but that is my final decision,"

Jeonghan froze after hearing that voice. The voice that he should not hear since two years ago.

"H-hana..."

"If there's nothing, I will end..."

"Wait! Are you sure about this? How about your vocal chord?" asked Jeonghan.

SVT members fell into silent after knowing that the caller wasn't Mina. They did not expect that Hana herself will answer the call.

"I don't want to hide the truth anymore. Just respect my decision. I will end now," the call was cut by Hana.

Jeonghan sighed. Hana's being cold to him now. She really kept her promise and he almost broke it.

"So, what should we do now? Just sit and watch?" said The8.

"Maybe..." Jeonghan went to his room.

"There's no hope now. They sadly grew apart," said Scoups.

He and Joshua went to the kitchen.

"He does love her that much, huh?" said Jun. They dismissed to do their own thing.

》》》》》

"Who's calling?" asked Mina. She just came back from the toilet.

"Your cousin," she walked away after giving the phone back.

Mina called Jeonghan's number again.

"What did you say to her, oppa?" said Mina quiet mad.

"There's nothing. Maybe I sound too controlling. It looks like she's in a bad mood after that," explained Jeonghan.

"She's just being herself right now. Her stubborness will show when it comes to her passion,"

"Even us, can't stop her," added Mina.

"H-how's Junho?" asked him a bit hesitate.

"Your son is fine. Don't worry about it," said Mina sarcastically.

"She still not changed the adopter's name, isn't she?"

"I don't know. She can change it since the last two months but it is still under your name," said Mina.

"I will end the call. Sorry again and thanks for taking care of her and Junho,"

Mina sighed after the call was cut.

"Why did you find it hard to take a move, oppa..."

》》》》》

Hana has been trending since the announcement of LOVE comeback was made. Today, they made a special press conference prior to their comeback showcase in the next three days.

"Are you going to leave the group after this comeback?"

"I will give it to our fans to decide it because I have never planned to leave my group at all,"

"Is there any reason for your decision other than being a full-time actress?"

Hana hesitated a bit, however she still gave a smile and answered the question professionally.

"I want to give my all for this comeback and if I have another opportunity to sing again, I would be very glad to do so,"

"Okay, we will continue with our main reason for this conference which is to promote the group comeback. Mind to tell us what's the concept for this full group comeback?" said the MC.

The conference went smoothly after that.

Hana kept drinking water soon after they finished their conference. The members were worried.

"Unnie, you have been drinking since yesterday recording. Are you really okay with this?" asked Iris.

"Yes, unnie. It will become worse when we do the promotion later," added Ryn.

"I'm fine, Iris, Ryn-ie. It's just for two weeks. I will endure for that promotion period,"

They could not hide their worries at all. The flashback of her being sent to the hospital two years ago scared them.