CHAPTER 3

LOVE tried to perform naturally despite of being worried for Hana. Before they could finish the song, Hana suddenly fell down after finishing her bridge part. The blood dripped out from her mouth.

All members stopped their performance and ran to her.

"Hana! Hana! Wake up!" Yura shook her body but nothing happened.

Out of the blue, Jeonghan ran to them before the staff and carried her to the backstage. LOVE followed Jeonghan worriedly.

Minhyung, after knowing about the incident quickly brought her to the hospital.

All the reporters started to capture all the situation and the audience were ranting to know what had happened.

The staffs and managers of the ceremony tried to calm down the situation. Unfortunately, it made the show being delayed for quiet long time.

》》》》》

Hana was sent to the emergency room for further treatment. LOVE who also followed their manager could not stay still outside the room. The maknaes were crying.

"What actually happened, girls? Up to the point Hana coughed blood?" asked Minhyung.

They became silent before Mina spoke up about what happened during the break.

"Why did you guys kept this things to yourself? If you just ignore the performance earlier and go to the hospital directly, she will not suffer like this," he felt disappointed in them.

"We're sorry, hyung,"

Few minutes later, the doctor came out. Minhyung stood up and rushed to the doctor.

"How's she?"

"I have clean up the chemical that entered her body system, so there is nothing critical happens but...."

They sighed of relief for awhile but stopped when the word 'but' slipped out of the doctor's lips.

"Her throat was totally damaged. I'm afraid that she could not sing again for the rest of her life,"

5 of them were too stunt to speak. They did not know the consequence was too big especially for Hana who was the main vocalist of the group and really loved to sing.

"Is there anything we can do to help her recover?" asked Minhyung.

"I'm sorry, there's no hope for her to sing ever again without worsening her throat and infecting her system,"

"I hope you guys can give her some supports. There's possibility that her mental state will be affected," added the doctor before dismissing himself.

LOVE members hugged each other and cried, knowingly there's nothing they could do to help their member.

Minhyung excused himself to meet the doctor for further information about the medicine and payment.

"Unnie, what will happen to Hana unnie after this?" asked Iris to Mina.

"I don't know, Irin-ie," she tried to calm the maknae down.

》》》》》

After almost 2 hours of delayed, the award show continued for the last half. It ended with the crowd being totally clueless of what had happened in the middle of LOVE's performance.

All idols went back to their dorms and the audience also dismissed to their own home.

SVT was ready to go back to their dorm. They walked out of their waiting room to the back of the buiding where their cars were parked.

"Jeonghan-ah. Why did your suit had blood earlier?" asked Scoups.

Jeonghan was silent for a second before answering the question.

"I carried Hana earlier. I know that I'm not supposed to involve in that kind of situation but I don't know why I ran to her. I..."

Scoups patted his back to calm him.

"It's okay, Jeonghan-ah. But I can't help if the rumors spread out about both of you,"

"I know. I'm sorry, Seungcheol-ah,"

They went back safely without being asked about the issues on the stage.

》》》》》

"Hi, this is LIGHT Ent,

We are sad to inform that KIM HANA of LOVE, will not participate in the further group activities for certain amount of time due to her health condition.

We are sorry for the sudden news and announcement on this issue and hope that the fans, LoVey would give their supports to the other members as well.

Any further news regarding this matters will be announced in the meantime."

The announcement made by LIGHT Ent rose many speculations regarding Hana's condition, including the SVT members.

Dokyeom who switched on the TV that morning was speechless when the statement by the company came out in the news.

"Jeonghan hyung! Come here! Hurry up!" shouted Dokyeom. His eyes not left the TV.

"Why? Why?"

Once he reached the living room, he stopped his move. He froze after reading the statement in the news.

"She goes hiatus after that night," said Scoups when he passed the living room.

"What's happening? Why are you screaming, Dokyeom-ah?" said Woozi from the kitchen.

Some of the members who heard the chaos came to the living room.