CHAPTER 40

It was a busy week for both SVT and LOVE. SVT just flew to Jakarta for their Asia tour while LOVE finished their last recording and mv shooting.

It was less than a week left for their comeback showcase and promotions. For this comeback, unexpectedly she got some lines but not the hardest one, so she could sing comfortably without hurting her throat like before.

About Hana and Jeonghan, they did not officially declare their relationship to the other members but they had saw this coming anyway.

And for Aya's case, she still pursued Dokyeom in many ways but not to the extent that could annoy him. As they spent some times together that night, they have became close to each other.

》》》》》

Hana rushed to get her phone when she heard the ringtone. She just came out of the bathroom.

"Hello, oppa!"

"Hello, my sister. What are you doing?"

"Oh, I just finished taking a bath. It was really tiring. We had like five schedule today," whinned her to Scoups.

"Omo, take a good rest after this, okay? Do you have your meal today?"

"Yes!! I ate doenjang jjigae and kimchi," told her excitedly.

"Wow, you eat very well,"

"Did you just finished the concert?" asked Hana.

"Yeah. Tomorrow we will return back to Korea before flying to Bangkok," said Scoups.

"It must be hard for you going back and forth in that long flight,"

"It is at first, but the thought of meeting our fans make me forgot all that things," replied Scoups.

"It's late. You should sleep now. When we arrive later, I will buy you and Junho food,"

"Thanks, oppa!"

Hana hung up the call and laid on the bed to sleep. She hugged Junho and fell asleep as well.

》》》》》

The promotion weeks went smoothly and they also got some wins in each music show. On their last day promotion, LOVE was given the opportunity to meet their fans for a short moment outside the 'Inkigayo'.

LoVey was beyond happy to meet them upfront without paying anything. The fans got to take photos and signatures of LOVE.

When the time ended, LOVE excused themselves to their car for another schedules. In that moment, one fan who stood beside Hana asked her a question while she did the last signature.

"Unnie, do you have something going on with SVT?"

Professionally she was, Hana kept the poker expression and gave her a smile as a response to that question but she somehow still clueless about it.

On the other hand, Jeonghan started his weverse live on their last night in Singapore. He was very happy to communicate with his fans even a bit.

Throughout his live, one comment caught his attention. He unconsciously read it but stopped half way.

"Are you dati-"

However, his response was the same as Hana. He just gave them a smile and continued his live with other stories.

Some of their fans made a prediction on that but nothing went viral. It then disappeared like nothing happened.

》》》》》

As it was almost at the end of the year, most of the award shows have begun starting from early November. The last one to hold the ceremony was MAMA.

Unexpectedly, SVT attended the ceremony after so many years they did not go. They just finished all tour two days after the announcement and automatically joined the lineups. For LOVE, they attended the ceremony every year and won at least one trophy.

This year, Hana was appointed as a special mc who would announce the winner for each award. Since she was an actress and currently an idol, she was given that opportunity alongside her sunbaenim.

SVT and LOVE practiced diligently for their performance at the ceremony later on. LOVE however had one extra performance which was a collaboration with the famous girl group, IVE.

After finishing the third practice of that day, LOVE took a rest for 10 minutes before continuing another two set.

"Hyung, it's almost 5," reminded Hana.

Minhyung looked away from his phone and nodded. He walked out of the practice room to fetch up Junho.

"I don't know you are worth to be a mom," teased Yura.

"Why would I adopt Junho in the first if I could not take a full responsibility," replied Hana.

Their break time almost ended when suddenly Lyn called Hana.

"Unnie!! There's a weird rumor about you," said Lyn and gave the phone to Hana.

'SVT and LOVE member dated each other?'

'The Couple Prediction: SVT Yoon Jeonghan and LOVE Kim Hana?'

Mina was speechless by those rumors. Yura could not believe her eyes. Iris and Lyn looked at Hana to see her reaction.

"It was a time for this anyway," sighed Hana.

She was used to these rumors as they always got such rumors a week before MAMA every year. It looked like they prevented LOVE from joining the ceremony as well as SVT who would attend it after years.

"Let's see if they would shut after tomorrow headline,"