CHAPTER 7

Minhyung arrived a little bit late because of traffic jammed. However, when he returned, Hana was nowhere to be seen. He was slightly panicked.

Unfortunately, he failed to notice the notes made by Hana on the table beside the bed. The sound of door being opened from outside was heard.

Minhyung immediately turned his head, hoped that it was Hana. His smile slowly disappeared.

It was Jeonghan and Dokyeom who entered the room.

"Why are you looking down, hyung?" asked Dokyeom.

"Hana's missing, again," said Minhyung.

Both of them were shocked and finally realized that Hana wasn't in the room.

"How?"

"I left her for a while to send my wife but it turns out to be a long time," exlplained Minhyung.

"Let's find her asap!" said Jeonghan.

It was still morning so it would be easy for them to find her especially the doctors and nurses were everywhere.

Three of them just randomly searched each floor that Hana would go.

Dokyeom walked across the corridor until he reached the special care nursery room. He was glad when he saw Hana was there while playing with the baby.

"Hyung, I found her," said Dokyeom in the phone.

"Level 2, special care nursery room," added him before ended the call.

He waited Jeonghan outside the room.

》》》》》

"She's so cute, Aya-ya," said Hana.

She held the six-months baby girl with full of care.

"Song Aya," Aya turned her head to the sudden voice calling her name.

Dr Nara was holding the baby who looked like it was born just a month ago in front of medical room beside the baby section.

"N-nara unnie," Aya felt nervous. She glanced at Hana a bit before focusing her eyes on Dr Nara.

"Who did you bring here? No outsider is allowed to enter this room without notice or permission," said Dr Nara.

"Sorry, unnie. I..."

"I'm sorry, Dr Nara. I'm the first one to enter the room. She just looked after me when I wanted to play with the babies," explained Hana.

Dr Nara sighed and asked both Aya and Hana to enter the medical room. They just followed Dr Nara.

》》》》》

"Who's baby is he or she?" asked Aya.

"It's a boy. His parents died in the car crash few days ago. The only family member, his aunty could not support him financially and bring him here," explained Dr Nara.

"It's a pity for this little boy,"

"Why did she bring him here instead of the orphanage house?" asked Hana.

"I don't know, maybe it is too cruel to send him there," replied Dr Nara.

"Can I hold him?"

"I'm not sure. He cried when other people held him instead of me. Sorry, miss..."

"Oh, Kim Hana. You can call me Hana,"

"It's okay. I just want to try. This room is soundproof, right? I don't want to disturb the other babies in the next room,"

"It is. Careful while holding him," said Dr Nara and gave the baby to Hana.

Unexpectedly, the baby did not cry. He slept soundly in Hana's arm. Dr Nara quiet shocked.

"He looks more comfortable with you," said her.

"Luckily. I used to play with my nephew before I became a trainee,"

"He doesn't have a name?" added Hana.

"His parents did not yet register his name. Do you mind to give one?" asked Dr Nara.

"Yes. Hmm, what should I name him?? What about Junho?" Hana asked for their opinion.

"It's cute. I like that, unnie. Baby Junho," agreed Aya.

Dr Nara smiled at her. That name really suited the little boy.

Hana looked at sleeping Junho for a long time.

"Dr Nara, is it possible for me to adopt Junho?"

Dr Nara and Aya were shocked with Hana sudden request.

》》》》》

"Hyung!"

Jeonghan finally found Dokyeom who was waiting outside the room.

"Where is she?" asked Jeonghan.

"In the room. Err...to be specific in the next room inside," replied Dokyeom.

They entered the room where the babies were located. They passed the baby section and reached the door for another room which was the medical room.

However, they froze after hearing Hana's voice.

"Dr Nara, is it possible for me to adopt Junho?"

Double update for today!
Sorry for late
I hope I could upload another one tonight^^