CHAPTER 32

Seungkwan looked at Jeonghan weirdly. He approached Dokyeom who drank water beside Joshua.

"Dokyeom hyung. Don't you think Jeonghan hyung is being weird today?"

Dokyeom looked at Jeonghan immediately.

"A little bit. He is being himself again like before I think," said Dokyeom.

"That's what I meant. He is being himself again in just one night after being depressed for 7 months,"

Joshua who also heard the conversation noticed the change in Jeonghan's behaviour since he came late earlier.

However, it was different expression for Scoups and Woozi. Both of them sat far from the other members.

"Coups hyung. Do you think what I'm thinking right now?" said Woozi.

"Yeah...I think he met her already but for some reasons it turned out to be a good meeting," agreed Scoups.

"He did not come to apartment last night,"

"What do you mean by that, Jihoon-ah?" asked Scoups confusedly.

"I went to his room last night but no one answered. To assume he is sleeping already, it's only 7 o'clock,"

"Don't tell me..."

"Yeah, I think he is with her all night," Scoups was speechless.

"I think you should ask him for confirmation, hyung. It's only my assumption. No need to take it seriously. But if it is true, I don't have anything to say," said Woozi and stood up to continue their practice.

Scoups stared at Jeonghan. Slowly the smile crept on his face.

"I wish it was true, Woozi-ah,"

》》》》》

Scoups approached Jeonghan after the practice was finished. Jeonghan was packing his things when Scoups called him.

"Where are you last night, Jeonghan-ah?"

His hands stopped once he heard the question. He knew he can't hide this from Scoups as they knew each other so well.

"Just have a walk outside,"

"Till morning?" Jeonghan sighed.

"I met her,"

The three words was needed for Scoups to confirm his and Woozi's assumption.

"What do you mean by her?" acted Scoups.

"Kim Hana. I meet her again after 7 months," confessed Jeonghan.

"And you stayed overnight with her?" it surprised Scoups.

"I had a fever after getting drenched in the rain on my way to her apartment. She took care of me when I fainted. That's why I didn't sleep in the hotel," explained him.

Scoups nodded.

"Are you feeling well right now? The concert is tonight," asked Scoups.

"Don't worry. It's better now," said him with smile.

"You make others looked at you weirdly earlier. You suddenly being yourself again in just one night,"

"Maybe she is the reason," Scoups hit him softly on the shoulder.

"Welcome back, Jeonghan-ah,"

》》》》》

The knocking sound surprised Hana who was watching the show in the living room. She looked at the clock on the wall. It almost midnight.

"Don't tell me it's him,"

She stood up and opened the door. There was Jeonghan stood straight with cheeky smile.

"What are you doing here, Mr Yoon?" asked Hana.

"Am I not allowed to meet you and Junho?" said him.

"Junho is sleeping and yes, you are not allowed to see me," replied Hana.

But Jeonghan ignored her words. He quickly trapped her with a tight hug.

"I miss you already,"

"S-sunbaenim. Someone will look at us. Please restrain yourself," said Hana while pushing Jeonghan away.

Jeonghan closed the door behind him. He looked at her.

"Are you that afraid with other people's thoughts?" asked Jeonghan.

Hana avoided his eyes.

"I don't want to hurt Junho," Jeonghan held her hand softly and pulled her close to him.

"You're not hurting him, Hana. We can't escape such thoughts even though we are not a celebrity,"

"The only thing we can do is telling the truth even it hurts in the beginning," he rubbed her shoulder softly to comfort her.

"It is your decision now to choose what the best for both of you. I don't want you to run away from your fate again like what you did 7 months ago," added Jeonghan.

He slowly hugged her and it was definitely her comfort place after years of pain.

"I need to go back now. I will see Junho first," Hana stopped him.

"It's quite late. Are you sure?" asked Hana.

"Don't worry, love. I just don't want to be murdered by your 'so-called-oppa'," said Jeonghan.

"H-he knew y-you come here?" asked Hana in shocked.

"Yes. He also puts some conditions on it but I broke them just now by hugging you," Jeonghan winked at her teasingly.

Hana was stunned for a while. It surprised her that Scoups was aware of it all this time.

After seeing Junho, Jeonghan bid her goodbye. He did not forget to kiss her temple like the last time.

"Now I broke the second rule," said Jeonghan and ran to the lift.

Hana could not contain her smile anymore.