CHAPTER 19

Jeonghan tried to calm down. He was in the elevator right now. Mina called him earlier to go to their dorm. At first, he refused as he might encounter with Hana but Mina has ensured him that she was busy.

There was something that she wanted to talk to him in private and chosed LOVE's dorm.

"She wouldn't lie to me, right?" mumbled Jeonghan before knocking the door of LOVE's dormitory.

However, Mina was nowhere to be seen except for Hana who opened the door.

"Errr...where's Mina?" asked him carefully.

Hana sighed.

"I told her to ask you to meet here," said Hana shortly and left the door opened for Jeonghan.

Jeonghan was clueless for a while but still followed Hana to the living room.

"Is there anything you want to talk to me?" asked Jeonghan.

"Junho had fever yesterday night and he kept calling for you," replied Hana.

Jeonghan's expression changed. He was worried about Junho.

"Is it bad?"

"Just a light fever. You can see him. He's in my room. The white door one,"

Jeonghan went to Hana's room. There, he could see Junho sleeping soundly.

"He grew well," said Jeonghan while rubbing his hair.

"May I ask you a favor, sunbaenim?"

Jeonghan looked at Hana. He quiet shocked that Hana would ask a favor from him.

"What is it?"

"Take care of Junho for me,"

"What do you mean? You don't want to take care of him anymore or what?"

"I'm quiet busy nowadays. I-"

"And is it the reason for you to neglect him?"

"Please. I don't want to argue with y-"

"Is your work more important than Junho, right now?"

"I don't have any choice, okay! I feel tired of myself to work more than my own workload. It's hard. It's hard to work and support both of us,"

Hana cried after letting out her thoughts. She have worked non-stop to support both of them. Supporting roles that she got in the past three years couldn't help her financially.

Although she got the main role for the new drama, it still depended on the rating of the drama.

Jeonghan could not hold himself. He walked to Hana and hugged her. It hurt him to see her crying.

"I'm sorry," he patted her back lightly.

"I will support him for you," said Jeonghan.

"No, sunbaenim. I don't want to owe y-"

"You don't owe me, Hana. It's my fault that I used him to get you but trust me, I regret my own decision back then. So, please. Give me another chance. I will not force you anything,"

Hana released the hug and walked away. Jeonghan smiled bitterly.

"I don't want to give you that chance but you can try to prove it to me that you really care about Junho," said Hana.

Jeonghan smiled.

"I will prove it to you,"

"M-mommy," Junho's voice stopped their conversation.

"Yes, baby. Do you want to eat or drink something?" asked Hana.

His eyes suddenly met Jeonghan.

"D-daddy?" Jeonghan smiled while looking at Junho.

"Is it daddy, mommy?" asked him. Hana nodded awkwardly.

"Ye-yes," Junho waved his hands to Jeonghan to carry him.

Jeonghan carried him and Junho snucked his head on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Err...if sunbae has nothing to do after this, just take a lunch here today. It's almost lunch time," said Hana and left the room to go to the kitchen.

"Your mommy flustered," Junho looked at Jeonghan in confusion.

"Why?" Jeonghan just smiled and walked to the living room with Junho.

Both of them waited there while Hana cooked for lunch.

"We are back!"

"Aunty!" said Junho.

"Oh, Jeonghan sunbaenim is here," they felt embarrased because of their loud voice earlier.

Jeonghan smiled at them but glared at Mina. Mina avoided his gaze and went to the kitchen.

"What are you cooking, Hana?"

"Junho's favourite food," replied her without looking at Mina.

"You always cook for Junho, what about us?" said Mina sulking.

"You just eat everything, Yoon Mina," said Jeonghan sarcastically.

"Daddy is right. Aunty Mina eats all mommy cook,"

"Junho!" Hana smiled unconciously.

"You guys finish early today, unnie," said Hana.

Mina put her bag on the counter.

"The last schedule was cancelled last minute," replied her.

"Need any help?"

"It's fine. Maybe unnie can set up the table while I finish cooking this," Mina nodded.

The maknaes also helped in preparation.

"Junho! Come," said Hana.

Junho stood up and grabbed Jeonghan's hand.

"Let's go, daddy! We eat mommy's cooking," said Junho excitedly.