CHAPTER 10

Hana was busy with her new drama shooting since 6 in the morning. It's almost midnight and she still has two scenes to shoot.

"Okay, cut! Take a break for 10 minutes," said the director.

Hana rushed to her bag and looked for her phone. There's a few missed calls from her members.

She quickly redialled Yura.

"Hana, why did you silent your phone? Junho is burning and hyung sent him to the hospital just now," Hana almost fainted after hearing that.

"J-junho..."

"Go to the hospital now!"

She packed her things and changed her clothes. She went to the director.

"Sorry, Mr Lee. I have a sudden urgent matter came out. I will shoot the last scene tomorrow," she greeted him before leaving the shooting site.

She drove directly to the hospital. She went to Junho's room stated by Yura in the chat room.

"Where's Junho?" said Hana as soon as she opened the door.

Her eyes fell to Junho who just got his drip. He slept soundly.

"Sorry Junho. Forgive mommy," she cried looking at Junho.

"Hana, it's okay. He's fine now," assured Mina.

"I'm the bad mother. I always neglect him because of my work," Hana blamed herself.

"You did nothing wrong, unnie. It's also for him that's why you work so hard," said Ryn.

Iris hugged Hana and patted her back to calm her.

"He will be fine after the shot. Rest assure, Hana," said Yura.

Hana spent her night taking care of Junho without sleeping even though she just finished her shooting since morning.

The next morning, Hana waited for Yura to arrive.

"Hana, are you sure you want to shoot today? You looked tired," said Yura when she looked at Hana ready to go for work again without sleeping a bit.

"Just for the last two scenes. After that, I'm planning to take a break from acting. It hurts me looking at Junho like this," said Hana.

"Take care of him for a while, unnie. Sorry if I keep asking you guys,"

"It's okay, Hana. Take care of yourself too," Hana nodded and left the room.

"She did it again. Nothing change since trainee day,"

Hana was known for her passion and struggle since her first day as a trainee, up to the point even when she was sick, she still performed the evaluation or practice hardly.

》》》》》

"Cut! Thank you for your hard work!" said the director, wrapped up the final day of shooting.

"Thank you, Mr Lee," said Hana.

"You too, Miss Kim. I wish to work with you again for another drama,"

"I don't think that day will come, Mr Lee. I'm planning to take a rest for a few weeks or a year from acting," explained Hana.

"Why? You did great since you started your acting? Are you coming back to sing?" asked the director.

The question snapped her heart. She just smiled.

"Just want to take some rest. I have overworked myself lately," replied Hana.

"If you say so. Till we meet again," they bid goodbye and Hana went directly to the hospital after that.

》》》》》

Hana stayed at the hospital taking care of Junho until he discharged. During her hiatus, she spent a lot of time with Junho.

After putting him to sleep, Hana went to the kitchen and took a glass of water to drink.

"Not sleeping yet?" asked Mina who just came back from her personal schedule.

"No, Junho just sleeping. How's your work?" asked Hana.

"As usual but a bit more tired than a group schedule," said Mina. She sat on the stool in front of Hana.

There was a silence for a minute.

"What if I make my last comeback this fall?"

Mina froze. She looked at Hana. Her eyes seemed sad.

"You know the consequence, Hana,"

"I don't want to keep our fans waiting for a whole group comeback for years when the truth is it will never happen. I can't hide the truth forever, unnie,"

"I know, Hana but think about Junho. What if the consequence more worse than the last time? How about Junho then?"

Hana looked down. She did not have any confident to do so and also afraid to make Junho worried of her.

"We will further discuss this matter with other members and hyung. If the company approved, I will not question you anything and support your decision," said Mina.

"Thank you for understanding me, unnie," she went to hug Mina.

"You are still the same stubborn girl I knew during our trainee day," both of them laughed.

Sorry for the late update!
Enjoy reading^^