CHAPTER 2

'Hot comeback by monster rookie, LOVE!'

'SECOND COMEBACK will be another HIT?!'

'EXPECTED TO RECEIVED ROTY'

All news were full with their comeback news and hopeful award winning.

》》》》》

The situation at the backstage of 'Inkigayo' today was still the same; chaos and crowd.

LOVE was preparing for their last performance for this comeback before attending MAMA tomorrow night.

"Last day promotion, let's go!!"

They also received the first place winning today, wrapped up their last day promotion.

》》》》》

All the reporters were crowding in front of the red carpet to take photos of the celebrities who attend the award ceremony.

They all looked stunning and gorgeous in their suits and dresses. After greeting the reporters and their fans, they took place at their respective seats.

For the first half, the show ended well with the powerful performance by the senior groups as well as the award giving to the soloist.

In the middle of the break, all celebrities were given the milk carton of either banana or strawberry.

LOVE, who was seated at the back beside SEVENTEEN, waited for their turn.

"I want the strawberry one later!" said Ryn and Iris together.

"You will get one each kids," replied Mina.

Hana was waiting for the staff to give them the milk as she seated beside the SVT members so it will be easy for her to receive and pass it to the members.

However, she noticed something weird about the staff who gave SVT and LOVE's milk carton.

He only gave SVT the strawberry one but held the only one banana milk in his hand.

"Why did he hold the banana milk in his hand without giving it? Maybe the packaging bursted..." mumbled Hana to herself.

When he gave the banana milk that he held since earlier to Jeonghan, Hana felt something's wrong. She quickly took the carton without thinking and said thank you.

"Err sorry but that..."

"Sorry, sir but I can't drink the strawberry one," cut Hana.

The staff just went to give the remaining strawberry flavor to Jeonghan and the rest of LOVE members.

Once he left, Yura faced Hana with weird expression.

"Hana, you like the strawberry one, why did you say you don't?"

Luckily, only Yura heard her talk with the male staff earlier.

"Nothing. I just want to taste this one,"

"Hmm, okay then,"

Hana looked at the banana milk carton and then Jeonghan.

"Is there anything wrong with this carton and that male staff or I just being delusional?"

She sighed, just ignored her instinct and drank the milk.

"Nothing will happen, right?" mumbled her.

Jeonghan on the other side glanced at her for a sec and continued to drink the milk.

》》》》》

One hour after break, it was their turn to perform. They warmed up in their waiting room while waiting for SVT to finish their performance.

Mina noticed that Hana kept drinking water since they entered the waiting room.

"Can you please calm down a little bit, Hana? You gonna pee at this rate if you continue drinking," said Mina.

"Sorry, but my throat feels itching and disturbing. I cannot sing or warm up properly," answered Hana.

"What did you eat or drink? It never happens before, right? You were fine just now,"

"Yeah, I just drink..." Hana was stunt to speak.

'The banana milk'

"Yura, the banana milk," said Hana slowly while coughing.

Yura who was hearing from the side silently was speechless for awhile. She could not process clearly what just happened.

"Is there anything you hide from us, Hana? You suddenly took the milk carton meant for Jeonghan sunbaenim and now you are barely speaking," said Yura worriedly.

"You what?!"

Hana explained the reason of her action slowly while holding the pain in her throat.

"The carton was spoiled. He targeted Jeonghan sunbaenim but you drank it and failed their plan," said Mina.

"Girls, get ready!"

"What should we do now, unnie?" asked Iris. She was in the verge of crying.

"Yura and Ryn, you guys took Hana's highnote parts. She will only sing on the bridge,"

"And Hana, don't push yourself to sing if you can't. We will go to the hospital right after the performance. The award can wait," ordered Mina.

They decided it themselves without their manager's know but they did not know that their action could lead to the worse situation.

》》》》》

They went to their place and got ready to enter the stage. They passed some SVT members who just finished their performance.

"Girls, we can do this. Try to cover Hana as much as we can,"

The music started and they began their performance naturally.

On the other side, someone was watching them, specifically Hana from behind the stage.

"Hyung! Hurry up. We need to go back to our seat after this,"

"Dokyeom-ah. Something's wrong with her," said Jeonghan. His eyes did not take off from Hana even a little.

"Who? The girl you said earlier?"

Dokyeom also looked at the stage and searched for the girl they have been mentioning.

"She's different today. Her parts mostly be taken by the other members," said Jeonghan.

"How did you know, hyu-,"

The hall turned chaos as soon as Hana fell with blood in her mouth. Dokyeom looked at the stage immediately before turned his head to Jeonghan.

"H-hyung..."

Jeonghan ran to Hana without thinking about the rumors that could spread out because of his action.

Finally meeting our main lead! ^^