CHAPTER 35

Mina walked out of the car and entered the dorm building with the members. They just finished another schedules today and it's quite tiring for her. However, the maknaes were still active bickering about what they gonna eat for dinner.

"They just can't stay still, do they?" said Yura and agreed by Mina.

Mina opened the door and entered their dorm. Her nose caught something smell good.

"Is it kimchi jjigae?" asked Yura.

The maknaes suddenly became quiet after smelling the food. They walked in and saw a figure that they really familiar with.

"H-Hana? Hana!!"

Mina and Yura ran to her and immediately hugged her. Lyn and Iris still couldn't process what they saw right now.

"When did you come back?" asked Yura.

"This evening," replied her.

"Unnie!!" Iris and Lyn also hugged her tightly.

"Oh, my babies,"

"Wait, where's Junho?" said Mina when he did not see the little one.

"It's 11 now so he is sleeping in the room,"

"Oh gosh! I forgot!"

"Where did you go for the past few months?"

"Why don't we have a seat first? I will tell you guys while we eat," said Hana.

All of the members quickly took their seat and have some of the food Hana cooked.

"It's still the same. I miss your cooking," said Yura.

Hana replied it with smile.

"So, story time?" said Lyn.

"7 months ago..."

》》》》》

They heard Hana's explanation attentively. A lot had happened even for that 7 months.

"So, you met them at Canada during their tour?" said Mina again.

"Yeah...I don't want to keep running away from my fate again,"

"No matter how far I go, it gives me no good by running away just like that," added Hana.

"What will you do from now on? Korea is not the place that are safe for you to work like Canada. That rumors still spread out even though people start forgetting them slowly," said Mina.

"I want to start over again,"

That statement shocked 4 of them, especially when she looked serious about it.

"Are you sure, Hana?" Hana nodded.

"The money I earned in Canada still not enough to support both of us and it's not a bad idea anyway to start over again," explained her.

"You don't need to by the way,"

Hana looked at Yura in confusion.

"What do you mean by that, unnie?" asked her.

"Actually..."

"Our CEO did not kick you out regardless of that rumors, unnie," said Lyn.

Hana was speechless. For the past 7 months, she did not update herself with the rumors since she left Korea.

"H-He didn't?" asked her for confirmation.

"He knew us well, Hana. Although he just knew about Junho after that rumors, he was sure you did not do such bad things," said Mina.

"Even though Minhyung hyung was scolded for keeping it secret from him but he tried to understand your real reason for it," added Iris.

Hana fell silent. It hurt when everyone really cared of her but what she did was the opposite one.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't need to be sorry, Hana,"

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry for leaving..." the tears came out naturally.

4 of them stood up and hugged her. She cried in their arms. At that moment, she learnt to love herself more in order to love other people around her.

》》》》》

Three days have passed. In that period, Hana made a decision to have a comeback again and proposed their CEO. Although he approved them, it was still under discussion.

Hana just woke up. She turned to her side but Junho was not there. She slowly sat up and leaned against the headboard bed.

Not long after that, Yura came in with a shocking expression. Today was a day off for them, so all of them were in the dorm.

"H-Hana..."

"Why unnie? What's with that expression?" asked Hana in confusion.

"I-I don't know i-if it's a good or bad news for you," said her, still in shocked.

"What? What is it? Tell me, unnie!" urged Hana.

It made her worried especially when Junho was not there.

"T-The rumors..."

The loud bang on the door surprised them. Mina entered with the same expression.

"Hana,"

"4 years ago..."

"The truth came out,"

Hana could not hide her expression. It scared her more than anything.

"H-How..."

"We don't know either,"

"Now the reporters were mad in social media about the truth," said Mina.

"N-No...they shouldn't know about Junho," Hana kinda lost herself.

"Hana calmed down,"

At that moment, Hana's phone rang. She looked at her phone before grabbing it. The name written on it made her suddenly cried.

"O-Oppa..."