CHAPTER 25

After Hana and Junho returned to the dorm, Mina and Iris were sitting on the couch. Junho ran to them and was hugged by Iris.

"Any idea for dinner? Or do you want to order something?" asked Mina after Hana took a seat beside her.

"Is Yura unnie cooking today?"

"Nah...she was busy packing her stuff and being lazy to cook," replied Mina.

"I think we should order then. I'm too tired to cook," said Hana.

Mina nodded and looked for food in the food delivery service.

"Aunty Mina. Mommy's cheeks became red after daddy kissed mommy," Hana looked at Junho in betrayal.

They have promised to keep it a secret in the car earlier.

"What?! Yah!! What did he do?! Tell me? I will kill-" Hana held Mina and calm her down.

"Unnie, he did nothing. Junho asked him to kiss me and we couldn't do anything about it. He will not stop until we done," explained Hana in tiny.

"Is it..?" Hana slapped Mina's arm.

"J-just a temple," Hana then stood up and went to her room in flustering.

Mina and Iris smiled at Hana's cute action. Junho looked at them weirdly.

"Where's mommy?" asked him.

"She is taking a bath now. After that will be Junho's turn, okay?" Junho nodded and continued to play with Iris.

"Unnie~I'm hungry..." said Ryn, who just came out of her room.

"I have finished ordering our food. Just wait for a moment," replied Mina.

》》》》》

All members brought their luggage to the front door.

"Are you guys ready?" said Minhyung.

"Yes!!"

Today was the day they flew to Japan for their first tour concert after finishing the one in Korea.

"Take care, girls," said Hana.

Junho who was in her arms waved cutely to them.

"Bye, baby Junho," said Yura.

"Bye bye!"

"Take care of yourself and Junho. If anything just call my parents, they are yours for this two weeks," said Minhyung.

"Alright, hyung. Don't worry,"

Hana and Junho bid them last goodbye before they disappeared through the elevator.

"We need to be ready now, Junho-ya,"

"Junho wants to meet daddy!" said Junho excitedly.

》》》》》

Before Hana could enter the passcode, the door was opened by someone.

"Oh, Hana! Morning, Junho," greeted Hoshi.

"Morning!"

"Come in. I need to go downstairs for awhile," Hana nodded and closed the door after Hoshi went out.

"Daddy!"

Jeonghan stopped his track in front of Woozi's room. He catched Junho who ran to him and then carried him.

"Morning, Junho,"

"Good morning, sunbaenim," said Hana.

"Do the shooting start today?" asked Jeonghan.

"Not yet but we will visit the shooting site for the first scene today,"

"Oh, I make breakfast for you guys today," she waved the bag with their food inside.

"Great. I wanted to call Woozi to prepare the breakfast earlier but because you made one, I think he doesn't need to prepare then,"

"Woozi-ya, come out! Hana made breakfast for us today," called Jeonghan.

"Really?!" said Seungkwan with his head peeking out from his room's door.

Hana nodded. Seungkwan quickly walked to them and stared at the bag.

"I will serve them first," said Hana and went to the kitchen.

"Let's go, Junho,"

Seungkwan followed Jeonghan to the kitchen. Not long after that, Woozi joined them.

"Wow, it's our first time to try your handmade cooking," said Seungkwan.

He was mesmerised with all the food in front of him.

"But daddy has tried them before,"

Woozi and Seungkwan quite shocked with Junho's statement.

"It was the day I coming late for the meeting. They offered me to have lunch there,"

"Ohh..."

"Yah! Don't forget about me!"

Woozi rubbed his temple. It was a normal day for Hoshi to be this active in the morning.

"Coups-ah, did he kidnap you here?" asked Jeonghan.

By looking at Scoups' expression, he was totally right.

"I just started with my game and he came out of nowhere dragging me for breakfast," replied Scoups in annoyed.

"It's okay, hyung. At least you can try Hana's cooking today," said Seungkwan.

"You made these?" he was stunned for a while especially when his crave food since last night was there.

He slowly sat down beside Woozi and looked at all of them with pleading eyes.

"You guys can eat now, sunbaenim," she smiled by their cute behaviour in front of food.

"It was delicious!"

"Can you cook for us forever?"

"Yah, Kwon Hoshi!"

"If I have time, I will bring again next visit,"

"I must go now. Enjoy your breakfast!" said Hana and grabbed her things quickly.

"Junho, mommy will go first, okay? Behave well," she patted Junho's head softly.

"Bye, mommy,"

"Did your mommy eat anything before coming here, Junho?" asked Woozi as soon as Hana left.

"Mommy fed Junho this morning and said she is full," replied Junho innocently.

"She did it again," Jeonghan could only sigh.