CHAPTER 27

A week after taking full rest, Hana continued with her drama shooting. As promised, Scoups took care of her meal really well despite his tight schedule.

At 10 pm, Hana finished her first day shooting. On her way to the car, she was shocked by the sudden egg thrown. She opened her eyes to look at the person responsible but she was thrown by another egg.

Soyoung immediately covered Hana with the coat in her hand and brought her to the car. In the car, Hana was silent throughout their way to meet Junho.

"Hana, I think you should wash up first before meeting Junho. I afraid he will ask you too much question especially Mr Yoon,"

Soyoung felt weird that Hana did not response anything to her. She stopped the car at the roadside when she noticed Hana's blank stare at her phone.

She immediately took the phone to find out what happened. Soyoung couldn't control her expression once she read the new release article.

'KIM HANA OF LOVE HAS ILLEGITIMATE CHILD?'

'IS THE FATHER IN PLEDIS IDOL DORM?'

It became more worst in the comment sections under the article.

'What's with this sudden news?'

'Is that why she was on hiatus for months?'

'Pledis? Don't tell me SEVENTEEN also involved!'

'LoVey should chase her out back then, she is the shame of the group'

"Hana, just ignore-"

Soyoung's word was cut by the sudden door opening. Hana ran out of the car and it made Soyoung caught off guard.

"Hana! Where are you going?! Kim Hana!!"

》》》》》

"H-hyung...w-what is this?" Jeonghan who just put Junho to sleep, approached Hoshi.

His face was paler after looking at his phone.

"What's with that expression?" asked Jeonghan.

Hoshi gave him the phone and once he read them, the first thing he thought was Hana. He took his phone to make a call to Hana but Soyoung beat him.

"Hello, Soyoung. Wher-"

"Hana's missing! She ran out of the car after seeing the news!" said Soyoung with heavy breathing.

She ran for almost 30 minutes but Hana was nowhere to be found. Jeonghan could not hide his expression that made Hoshi expected what had happened.

"I will go with you!" Jeonghan hung up the call before Soyoung could stop him.

"Hoshi, take care of Junho for me,"

"Stay safe, hyung!"

After calling their manager, Jeonghan went to search for Hana according to the location given by Soyoung.

As they arrived, Soyoung looked miserable. She was covered with sweats after running all the way to look for Hana.

"How is it?" Soyoung could only shake his head.

"I will find her,"

However, his manager stopped him.

"Hyung! I-"

"It's late, Jeonghan. Even we spend the whole night, it's hard to find her,"

"But it's dangerous for her, hyung. She's a girl," his eyes got teary.

"Just make a report for the time being. If you roam around like this, they will think the rumors were true and it will worsen the situation. We must settle it down first,"

"But hyung-"

"Please..." Jeonghan could not hold his tears anymore.

It hurt him more when he couldn't help her and not always there by her side. However, he couldn't do anything in this situation especially when his group was also the center of the rumors.

》》》》》

Hana ran all her heart out. She couldn't think straight at the moment she exited the car. She has reached her limit.

Unluckily, she stepped on something that made her fell. She ended up crying.

"Why?! Why is it me out of all? Why?!!"

She didn't realize that she entered the forest from the main road. Her surrounding was dark and only filled with the light of the full moon.

"Why..."

Once Hana calmed down a bit, she stared blankly at her wounded knee. She was tired with everything that happened to her for the past three years.

The only thing she brought with her was her wallet. Her phone was left with Soyoung earlier. She tried to stand up and got out of there.

Hana could not face them in this situation. She should not involve with them in the first place. LOVE supposed to return back tonight but because of the bad weather, they will be back tomorrow morning.

With the messy look on her face and body, she walked slowly to the nearest telephone booth. It will be her last call for that day.

"Oppa...sorry..."