CHAPTER 17

Jeonghan entered the dorm with heavy feet. Some members were there for midnight snacks. Joshua felt something off about Jeonghan.

"Everything's alright, Jeonghan-ah?" asked him.

Jeonghan dropped his body on the couch.

"I messed up," the only thing he could say before the tears fell out of his eyes.

"Yah, why? What happen?" asked Scoups.

"She hates me. I should not say that. I..." Joshua hugged him.

"Did you tell her about two years ago?" asked Woozi.

Jeonghan nodded slowly and cried on Joshua's shoulder.

"You totally messed up everything..." they fell into silent.

"How's Junho?" said Scoups, once Jeonghan felt a little bit calm.

"She wants us to act like stranger again like two years ago. I could not hold my frustration after hearing it so I just state the truth," he sighed.

"About Junho...I don't really know. It hurts me when I saw her betrayed face," added Jeonghan.

"It's okay, Jeonghan-ah. We will try to figure out something," said Joshua.

"Hyung...are your cheek, okay?" said Hoshi.

Jeonghan touched his cheek. It felt sting a bit.

"Is it that red?" the others nodded.

"She slapped you hard, hyung," said Dokyeom.

"I deserve it. I should not use Junho to get her to like me. I just couldn't think straight back then," replied Jeonghan.

"Just get some rest, Jeonghan-ah. We still have practice tomorrow. It could worsen your condition if you don't have enough sleep," said Scoups.

Jeonghan followed his words and went to the room. Other members felt pity towards him.

"I have said two years ago. It was the bad decision Jeonghan hyung has made in his life," said Dino.

They could not agree more. It really was the worse decision he made that everyone totally disagree with him for the first time.

》》》》》

"Miss Mina! You can't enter the room like that. It will..."

Mina just ignored the manager and opened the door to SVT's practice room.

SVT stopped their practice after hearing the chaos outside. Once she entered the room, she went to Jeonghan. She stopped her hand from slapping Jeonghan.

"I guess she has slapped you last night, oppa," said Mina sarcastically after seeing small bruise at Jeonghan's cheek.

Jeonghan just closed his mouth. He knew this will happen once Mina heard about it.

"Yoon Mina. You should not burst in like that," said Scoups.

"I don't care what would you think of me after this. But now, it is my business with my own cousin, sunbaenim," replied Mina without looking at Scoups.

"Mina-"

Jeonghan held Scoups' hand. He shook his head, signalled him to stop his words.

"Her condition drops because of crying last night. What do you think you are doing oppa?" said Mina.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Mingyu.

"She fainted...with bloody mouth...again,"

SVT could not hide their shocked face, especially Jeonghan.

"H-how..." Mina sighed in frustration.

"You guys knew she just woke up from coma and still need time for recovery. Giving her that kind of pressure with her ill-throat is too much!"

"Junho heard her crying loudly. Do you think it's good for her condition?" Mina rose her voice a bit.

Jeonghan could not look at his cousin. He felt guilty with his own words last night.

"It's for good if oppa and sunbaenim never appear in front of her ever again. This is my only wish,"

Their heart felt thunderstruck by lighting after hearing that words from Mina.

"I hope you remember that, oppa," said her and left them speechless there.

Jeonghan rubbed his face. He felt bad for being a jerk right now.

"Stay strong, hyung," said Vernon while patting his back.

》》》》》

It has been a month and Hana slowly improved. Fortunately, Junho never asked about Jeonghan during that month.

"I think you may discharged tomorrow after further check up," said the doctor.

"Thank you, doctor," said Hana.

She just finished her therapy to warm up her vocal chord.

"How's today?" asked Yura, once the doctor left the room.

"Better than ever," said her with smile.

"Err, are you sure to continue acting after this?"asked Mina.

"Yes, unnie. I still need to work for Junho. I can't sing anymore. The only thing I can do is acting,"

"It's up to you then,"

》》》》》

"Hi, this is LIGHT Ent,

We are happy to inform that KIM HANA of LOVE is finally discharged and recovered well. From now on, KIM HANA will continue her new career as an actress.

We hope that the fans, LoVey will give their full support towards KIM HANA and LOVE in the future."

Double update today even though it's quiet late now
Enjoy reading!^^