CHAPTER 24

"GOOD NEWS for LoVey!!"

"LOVE First-World Tour!!"

"KIM HANA First-Action Movie!"

As two months have passed, LOVE as well as Hana were busy with their promotions and comebacks. They kept giving their fans a lot of surprising news and contents.

In that last two months also, Hana kept her daily routine to send Junho to SVT's dorm whenever they are free. Sometimes Jeonghan's mom would volunteer to take care of him.

》》》》》

Hana walked in after successfully entering the door passcode. She took off the long coat and held it in her arm. The weather was getting cold in the middle of November.

"Mommy!!" Hana stopped when Junho hugged her legs.

"My baby! Are you being good, today?" asked Hana.

Junho nodded. Hana put her coat on the couch and carried Junho in her arms. Dino ran to Junho and noticed Hana.

"Oh, you finish early today," said Dino.

"Just reading session. The shooting will start next week," replied Hana.

"Woozi-ya, let's go drinking today!!"

"Yeah, you always reject us,"

Hana and Dino looked at them. Scoups and Hoshi came out of Woozi's room while whining.

"I will pass for today. I need to finish the composing earlier," said Woozi.

Both of them kept whining to force Woozi out. They entered his room again.

"Hehe, just a normal day for them," Hana smiled by Dino's statement.

"Oh, where's Je-"

Sound of the door opened cut her. Jeonghan came out of the room with white hoodie wrapped on his body.

"Oh, hyung! She's looking for you," said Dino and ran to Seungkwan's room.

"W-wait..what is that?" Hana sighed.

Some of the maknae line have been teasing her for weeks since the incident she slept while hugging Jeonghan.

"He's teasing you again, huh??" said Jeonghan.

He took Junho from Hana's arms.

"As usual,"

"Did you have your lunch today?" asked Jeonghan.

It's almost 6 in the afternoon but Hana's answer not really satisfied Jeonghan.

"I have kimbap before the reading started,"

"You should eat, Hana. Mina told me you have been strict diet lately. Why do you need to diet when you are shooting for action movie?" said Jeonghan.

"I-"

"If it is about other people's expectation, just ignore them. Take care of your own health is more important than their mindset," Hana could not argue more.

Jeonghan was right after all. She has read some comments about her weight and it's quiet bothering that she could not stand to start dieting.

"Have dinner he-"

"I need to go back to the dorm now. The traffic will be crowded later," Jeonghan nodded.

He kissed Junho before putting him down.

"Bye, Junho. See you tomorrow, okay," said Jeonghan while patting his head.

"No kiss for mommy?" Hana and Jeonghan were speechless.

"Junho, we need to go now. Pack your thin-"

"Daddy gives mommy kiss," Junho's pleaded eyes made it harder for them especially Jeonghan.

Jeonghan looked at Hana. She gave a sign for Jeonghan to ignore it but he thought differently.

His boldly move made Hana stepped backward until her body was stopped by the couch.

"Sunbaenim, this is no-"

Jeonghan held her waist and pulled her closer to him. Hana was flustered.

"Just follow me. He will not stop until we do it," said Jeonghan while looking at her eyes directly.

They stared for a while until Jeonghan moved forward. Hana closed her eyes, the only things she knew was Jeonghan kissed her temple.

"Ehem!"

Their eyes became bigger and Hana quickly pushed Jeonghan away. The three leaders looked at them before acting like nothing happened.

"You two get out. I will not drink with both of you," said Woozi and closed the door after drive away Scoups and Hoshi.

"Yah!!"

Scoups and Hoshi looked at them and noticed Junho at the side.

"You can continue but don't forget that Junho is watching," said Scoups, then walked away with Hoshi.

Hana's cheeks became redder by Scoups' statement.

"Junho, let's go," she wore back the coat and reached Junho's hand.

"I-i will go first," said Hana without looking at Jeonghan.

After the front door was closed, Jeonghan rubbed his hair roughly.

"What had you done, Yoon Jeonghan?"

"You can't hold yourself, Jeonghan hyung. Just confess to her already,"

Woozi's voice made Jeonghan turned to him.

"If it is that easy, Woozi-ya,"

"She is too fragile that I am afraid to hold her,"

Sorry for any typos or grammatically errors
Enjoy reading!^^