CHAPTER 12

SVT members kept their eyes on LOVE members throughout their comeback promotions. Even though the performance went smoothly for the first week, it could be seen Hana felt uncomfortable for their last week promotion.

Today was the last day for them to perform in 'Inkigayo'. LoVey, LOVE's fandom could not hide their sadness especially Hana's fans. It would be their last moment to see Hana singing.

While the crowd were loud in the front, LOVE who was in the waiting room, kept worrying about Hana. Since yesterday performance, Hana could not stop coughing.

"Hana, please...just cancel today performance," Yura tried to persuade her.

"I..can't. LoVey...was wai..waiting for...us," said Hana while coughing even harder.

"You can't even sing right now and it will be our turn in 5 minutes. Can you not be so stubborn, right now?" said Mina.

Hana just kept silent. She ignored the members' words. It would be her last performance and she did not want to disappoint their fans who were waiting since morning.

"Hana, you should hear your members. You will not make it," Minhyung also persuaded her.

"Please...just today. I can't...sing again...after this," they could not say anything about it anymore.

When their turn came, Iris kept looking at Hana. The only thing she could see was Hana's sad smile.

Surprisingly, Hana sang without any trouble like she never coughed before going to the stage.

After the song finished, they smiled to their fans and greeted them before leaving the stage.

However, it's like dejavu when Hana fell as soon as she finished her ending fairy with bloody mouth.

The situation turned into chaos. LOVE members and the crowd were terrified of what they saw.

"Hana unnie! Wake up! Please..." Ryn tried to wake her up by shaking her body but nothing's happened.

Minhyung immediately ran to the stage and carried Hana to their car. Luckily, the process to the hospital went smoothly.

》》》》》

SVT who watched the music show live were shocked when the camera which supposed to stop recording suddenly turned to Hana who fainted on the stage.

"Hyung! Hana!" said Vernon.

Jeonghan tried to call Mina but she did not pick it up.

"Mina, please! Pick up your phone!"

"Let's go to the hospital, now!" said Scoups.

They quickly took their things and went to the cars with their manager.

》》》》》

Mina and Minhyung could not stay still while Yura tried to calm down their two maknaes who kept crying since they reached the hospital.

"Her mother will know about this because of the live," mumbled Mina but Minhyung also heard it.

"Her parents knew about what happened. They have warned her before this but she did not back off even a little after hearing that," said Minhyung.

"Why did she..." Mina was speechless.

"So what now? Will her parents come here?" asked Mina.

"I don't know. I will call them later,"

An hour later, the doctor came out. They rushed to the doctor who has sad expression.

"Sorry. She could not breathe properly because of her damage throat. She's in coma now,"

SVT who arrived at that time, stopped running after hearing the doctor's statement.

"We try really hard to help her but the only things we could do is putting the tube in her throat to keep her breathing normally and let the wound on her throat recovered," explained the doctor.

"How long will she stay in coma?" asked Minhyung.

"I'm not really sure. But if there is no improvement from her more than 6 months, we must take out the tube," said the doctor and dismissed himself.

Upon hearing the answer, Yura and the maknaes fell. They cried hard. Mina could not even look at anyone at the corridor.

"Mina..."

"J-jeonghan o-oppa.." Jeonghan hugged her.

SVT members looked down. They could not imagine if Jeonghan was in her place right now.

"Where's Junho?" asked Hoshi.

"He is with my mother," replied Minhyung.

"Did he know anything?" said Wonwoo.

Minhyung shook his head and looked down. Hana never told anything to Junho about her condition. She did not want him to worry about her especially with her packed schedule as an actress.

"Mommy!!"

All of them froze after hearing Junho's sudden voice.

Sorry I could not update daily.
My schedule quiet packed nowadays.
Will try to update if I have free time.
Double update today!^^