CHAPTER 37

Hana went to her company and walked straight to the cafe. She looked for someone that her mind remembered. And there, she saw someone who sat at the table beside the huge glass window.

"Sorry I'm late," said Hana when she reached the table.

"Oh, it's fine, unnie. I just arrived a minute ago," said Aya with big smile.

"It has been a long time,"

"Yeah, it is. How's Junho, unnie?" asked Aya.

"He's good. He grew up well and became a smart little boy. Every time I came home, just by looking at him, all my tiredness were gone," said Hana.

"That's what a mom would say," teased Aya.

"Oh, unnie! I ordered you a drink earlier. Are you fine with juice?"

"It's fine. Since I'm on hiatus for almost a year now, I rarely drank coffee," said her.

Aya's expression slightly changed once Hana mentioned about her hiatus.

"Unnie..." Hana looked at her.

"I have something to tell you," said her quite nervous.

"Sure, what is it?" Hana waited for her next words.

"I-I'm the one that told the reporters about what happened to you...four years ago,"

Hana's smile disappeared. She did not expect that Aya would know the details of what happened back then.

"H-How did you know it, Aya?" asked Hana.

Aya noticed the change of Hana's expression and felt a bit guilty about it.

"After your sudden missing 8 months ago because of that false rumors, I tried very hard to find evidence to prove they were wrong. I know you would not do such things,"

"But I'm really sorry, unnie. The more I dig on it, the more it hurts me when I clearly knew what actually happened back then," explained her.

Hana silent for a moment before giving her a smile.

"Thanks, Aya. For telling them the truth," Aya was shocked.

"Y-You're not mad?" asked her.

"Why would I? You gave me the courage to reveal the truth when I'm afraid to do so," said Hana.

"4 years ago, I really made a stupid decision without telling my members. Being the stubborn one, I didn't care other people's feeling and only focusing on mine,"

"But now, after all struggles I have gone through, I learnt to love myself more. Even with that attitude of mine back then, they still accept me for who I am,"

Unconsciously, the tears flowed down her cheek. Aya grabbed her hand slowly and caressed them.

"It's okay, unnie. What had happened in the past few years actually taught you to become more stronger than before," comforted Aya.

"Look at you now, unnie. You're a woman with a strong and mature mind, not a little teenage girl who just debuted 6 years ago anymore,"

Hana smiled with her comforting words. She wiped off the tears on her cheek.

"Thanks, Aya. You meant everything to me,"

Aya went to Hana and hugged her.

"Welcome, unnie,"

"But unnie..." Hana looked at her with questioning look.

"Can I meet Dokyeom oppa?" asked her with pleading eyes.

Hana laughed by her cuteness.

"Is he your bias?" Aya shook her head.

"No way. Don't tell me..."

"Unnie..." her cheek turned red.

"Alright. I will try to arrange the meeting for both of you. But I can't promise anything either he will accept it or not," Aya's big smile was shown on her face.

"Thanks, unnie," she hugged Hana tightly.

"Anyway, how's unnie and Jeonghan oppa?"

"What do you do after this?"

"Aaaa, unnie...please tell me..."

"Our order has arrived,"

Aya pouted when Hana avoided her question.

》》》》》

It was the day of her press conference. The reporters were flooded outside the hall, waiting to receive the permission to enter the hall.

Hana already took a seat at the stage prepared by the staff. She looked nervous on her first public conference since her missing few months ago.

"Rest assure. I know you can do this, Hana,"

"Thank you, hyung," said Hana to Minhyung.

It has been a while since Minhyung became her manager again in some occasions as he has more responsible towards group activities.

The press conference went smoothly as expected. However, Hana's last words surprised the reporters.

"I have been rethinking this decision a lot. I'm going to start over again and promote as LOVE members from now on even though there is high possibility that I would not get any lines for each comeback,"

"Further information will be informed later by my company. Thank you," Hana dismissed herself.

It was the biggest decision she made out of all. Nevertheless, she could not just throw away her first dream as a singer. She even promised herself that once she debuted, she did not want to leave any regret for being an idol.