Prologue

Julie looked around herself, as she found herself in the void of the Primes once again. She had already lost track of how many times she had visited this place. Though at this point, it already felt like home to her. It was peaceful, calm, and still. There was comfort and a sense of safety within the realm. Along with the sense of joy from how lit the place was.

"Julie." Someone spoke nearby, getting her attention as she stood up and spun around to find the Primes standing in front of her.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting back there, I couldn't leave without saying goodbye." Julie vented as she looked away from the Primes who were looking down at her in her normal form.

"Don't be sorry, my dear. It is perfectly understandable." Solus spoke, looking down at her. "Are you ready for your next journey?"

"Yes, ma'am. I wish to continue to serve Primus."

"In this mission, things will be different than they have been in the other two. When you visited Optimus Prime in Detroit, you were able to reveal who you were to him. In this world, there are rules that you must follow. If you do not follow these rules, you risk the safety of your own life and everything you know as of now." Micronus explained as he stood in front of her, clearly enjoying that he was now able to tower over her in this form.

"I don't understand. Why will this world have rules I must follow?"

"My dear, this world is going to be the very same world that you came from. As much as you may want to return to Team Prime, you cannot, because your past self is there going through the very events that you went through. If you were to interfere with your past self, it will mess up the balance, along with risking the destruction of everything that has come to pass. In this world, you must keep your name, who you are, and your powers a secret. You will know when you must use your powers, along with knowing in time when you can reveal your true identity, but for now you must be patient and wait." Prima clarified as he kneeled down in front of her, to be more optic level with her. "In your world, you grew to know Optimus Prime as what you would describe as 'mean,' but he was not 'mean' to you at all. Rather he knew your future self and your past self at the same time. Because of that he had to make sure he did not risk upsetting the balance between your future and your past. You will see Optimus Prime during this mission, but you cannot tell him who you are, not until you know personally that the time is right and at hand."

"You mean, all those harsh actions and words that he had told me were an act?" Julie asked, looking at them. "I thought it was because of me being the Descendent of Primus, or something."

"Do you understand the risk at hand as you end up on this mission?" Prima asked.

"I understand that I must remain a secret in order to not mess my past up. Only to use my powers when absolutely necessary, which will probably also include keeping my ability of flight a secret in the process." Julie replied. "I will aim to do my best, Prima. I will do my best to not disappoint Primus."

"No, you could never disappoint me." Startling Julie, she spun around not surprised to see Primus standing before her. "You have succeeded in learning many lessons already, but you still have many more lessons to come. You are my Descendent, Julie. I give you that title to wear it with pride. I gave it to you for a reason, one that you could never change."

"I am ready to serve you, Primus. Ready to learn and become the person you believe me to be."

"You will, my dear. You will become the person you were always destined to become. Continue to fulfill your mission, and fulfill your destiny." Primus spoke, as bright light started to blind her view. Swallowing up everything around her.