Chapter XXXVII

Julie flew across the sea, looking behind her to see no sign of Blades following after her. She flew several miles, to where she could see the island was at least 5 miles away from her, but that was only because she was high up above the sea level due to flying.

Julie turned and looked out at the island, feeling bad for worrying them, but the pull was so strong that she had to listen to it. Like something had grabbed hold of her spark and yanked it. It was strong as it pulled her, but it didn't stop her from looking back at the island, seeing a shiny light head towards the water, as she came to recognize it as Blades and likely Dani flying over the water looking for her. Another light followed afterwards heading in a different direction, except this one was on the water as she in turn recognized it to be Heatwave, doubtful of High Tide actually bothering to care about her.

She turned and looked out at the sea, feeling the pull as she dove into the water, leaving all trace of her as she swam.

~ ~ ~

Julie woke up, laying down on top of the ocean floor, looking up to see a large ship sitting above her. Shifting invisible, she swam up to the surface, jumping out of the water as she recognized the vessel as the one that High Tide had arrived on. Flying out of the water, she landed on the rail, watching as she saw the four Rescue Bots lined up with High Tide studying them and ordering them.

"Look at you scurvy wharf rats. Optimus didn't give me much to work with, did he? What are you supposed to be? Some oversized skeeter bot?" High Tide asked as he towered over Blades.

"Um, uh actually, a helicopter sir." Blades replied, able to tell he was nervous as he kept tapping his digits together over his chassis. It actually wasn't really my idea, you see..."

"When I want your life story, I'll ask for it, understand? Fly boy." High Tide yelled, stirring Julie up as she jumped off the rail, hovering in the air as she watched.

"Uh, yes sir, uh I mean no sir, I mean...." Blades stuttered, backing away from the bot, accidentally tripping on a large can, spilling oil all over the deck. "Ow."

Boulder lent a servo to him, quickly helping Blades back up onto his pedals. As High Tide pulled something out and blew on it, while opening the window of his chest. Revealing a small dog like robot jumping and landing on the deck. "Servo, oil spill."

The dog ran across the deck, opening a door before grabbing a smaller, blue can, carrying it over to the oil mess while the can sprayed something onto the oil. Julie watched suspiciously as the oil dissipated before the dog had a long tool transform from its tail into something it used to push the pile of oil towards the edge of the dock, clear intent on dumping the oil into the ocean. Julie flew over toward the edge of the doc, grinding her teeth as they grew into fangs, just as Chase intervened at the last second.

"Sir, as I'm sure you are aware. The marine coat classifies oil as a hazardous material to be collected and disposed of responsibly." Chase spoke, looking over at High Tide.

"Why, you hear that Servo? We're practically criminals, but he's sure enough right." High Tide exclaimed as he grabbed something, sliding it across the deck toward Chase as it revealed to be a larger version of a bucket and mop. "Here swabby, start mopping."

"Oh, um, you mean me, uh, to the best of my ability sir. Swabby?" Chase muttered as he walked away with the large bucket and mop muttering. Julie flew over to him, gently laying her own servo on his shoulder, while he mopped. Looking back at High Tide as he directed the three others.

"Job one is to make you mangy lot seaworthy. Servo some marine rescue gear for these sea slugs." Julie watched as Servo, the dog bot opened a hatch, jumping into it and disappearing from view, as two large doors at the cabin of the boat opened, revealing Servo pushing a large crate, bigger than himself, toward High Tide, before the dog ran over and sat down beside Boulder.