Chapter XIV

Julie sat in Heatwave, sneezing occasionally, but everytime she sneezed she unintentionally shifted into something else. Kade kept glancing over at her in worry, as she shifted from a german shepard to a mouse, to a cat, to even a snake.

"Clara, are you okay?" Cody asked on Heatwave's radio.

"I...I'm....FINE!" Julie sneezed as she instantly disappeared and reappeared finding herself now in Blades.

"What the heck?" Dani cried out in panic, as well as panicking Blades when she appeared.

"Clara!" Kade and Heatwave yelled on the radio.

"Clara just disappeared!" Heatwave cried out.

"She's alright, she's in here now with us." Dani replied. "Have you not ever been sick before?" Dani asked as she looked at her.

"I don't remember ever being sick before." Julie explained as she covered her mouth and nose with her hand. Her voice was all messed up and her nose was running as she sat there in the passenger seat of Blades.

Julie sat down in her normal form in Blades seat while they saw the firehouse in the distance, Blades landing on the helicopter pad as they got there.

"Let's get you warm and somewhere to sleep, hopefully that will help get rid of the cold." Dani commented as they both hopped out of Blades, before climbing down the ladder from the helicopter pad, into the hangar of the firehouse.

"I never get cold, I love snow." Julie mumbled in disappointment as she landed on the floor where the other bots were standing with the Burns. Julie had her arms wrapped around her as she stood there, looking away in shame.

"Hey, it's alright. We're gonna get you upstairs where you can eat something warm and we'll take care of you." Chief Burns spoke as he walked toward her. Julie nodded, before she sneezed in front of them, running right into Blades who was just walking in, causing Blades to fall down onto the floor with her laying on his chassis.

"What if you didn't sneeze?" Blades asked, as he laid there.

"I'm sorry, Blades." Julie mumbled, before sneezing again, disappearing and reappearing, but this time she wasn't in the firehouse. She found herself sitting on top of the mountain of Griffin Rock.

"Oh, Primus, please help me." Julie mumbled as she sat on a large, Griffin shaped rock. "No wonder it's called Griffin Rock." She commented as she formed a groundbridge in front of her and walked into it, finding herself back in the hanger with everyone rambling on in a panic.

"Julie, you're alright!" Chief Burns cried as he noticed her. "We need to get those sneezes under control."

"You think? Before I reveal myself to the whole town." Julie mumbled as she walked over to him. "Or worse."

"Cody, go get some blankets, Graham go make some soup, Dani get the medicine, Kade..."

"I'll watch her with the bots. I'm not letting her out of my sight." Kade spoke up.

"Are you sure?" Chief Burns asked.

"I'll watch her, Dad. Why don't you go get tissues for her?" Kade replied.

"Very well. Don't worry, Clara. You'll be well soon." Chief Burns spoke as he looked at her.

"Thank you, Chief Burns." Julie mumbled as she stood there, trembling from the cold.

"Just call me Dad." Chief Burns commented. "No Chief. You're family here, you deserve to be treated as family."

Julie had her jaws agape, wanting to reject the offer, but for some reason she couldn't.