Chapter XXXIII

"And that's the last filter we need to replace. Thanks guys." Graham spoke as Julie saw Heatwave and Boulder helping him out. It had been a few days since she last had seen Optimus. He ended up having to go back to Team Prime due to an emergency.

So currently all of them, specifically the bots were keeping an eye on her to make sure that she was okay. She may have been a queen, but at the moment she didn't feel anything like a queen. There were still questions she wanted some answers to, but only time would tell.

"Happy to help, Graham." Boulder replied.

"Happier to be done." Heatwave commented.

"Cody, how'd soccer tryouts go?" Graham asked, as Julie looked up to see an upset Cody walking in.

"I didn't make the team." Cody mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Kade asked, walking over to him.

"I didn't make the team."

"Oh bud, that's too bad." Graham replied as he started to climb down the stairs to approach them.

"No no no no, too bad? He just ruined our family legacy. Look at these trophies, Me dad, even graham. WE had to build a whole shelf for Dani. Every Burns is a soccer star."

"Yeah, and every Primerlinean is dead, except me. It doesn't matter, Kade." Julie exclaimed, looking at the boy.

"Wait, isn't soccer the one where they run back and forth across the same patch of grass?" Heatwave asked.

"I think that's called football." Boulder replied.

"Cody, don't feel bad. You're good at lots of other things." Graham exclaimed.

"But nothing that counts." Cody remarked.

"When he's right, he's right." Kade commented, earning an elbow into his chest from Graham.

"Ow, what? I said he was right."

"Too bad Graham beat me to it, or else I would hit you a little harder." Julie mumbled, just before an alarm started to go off.

"I want the whole team at the Griffin Rock fun zone now." Chief Burns spoke on a nearby screen.

"Why dad? Need more tokens?" Kade asked.

"No, but I could use a mechanical bull spotter." Chief Burns replied, before cutting out.

"A mechanical bull spotter?" Dani asked, as she walked in.

"I don't know, but Chief Burns needs us. Rescue Bots, roll to the rescue." Heatwave exclaimed, as the bots transformed to take them out of the base, but Julie decided to stay behind and watch over Cody, who she thought needed a little bit of cheering up.

"You coming, Julie?"

"No, I'm gonna take care of Cody, leave him with at least someone to talk to." Julie replied as she went after Cody who was running to the comcenter.

"Dad asked us to meet him at Doc's place." Cody spoke up as she looked at him.

"We can be there first if we jump there." Julie smiled as a portal opened up next to her. "Don't worry Cody, you are great at many other things."

"Awesome." Cody commented as he ran into the portal with her right behind him, finding Doc using some sort of tool to hack at a bush.

"Hey Doc, hope you have room on the 'best left forgotten' shelf. The bots are bringing you a..." Cody explained as they looked at Doc.

"Wait, don't tell me, is it a space-time continuum rupturing toaster?" Doc asked.

"A giant mechanical bull." Chief Burns replied as the others showed up behind them.