Only You - III

"Who's that?" Jade asks with wide eyes.

"I don't know. But let's find out."

Jade nods and hides behind Jesy as they approach the front door cautiously. The doorbell kept on ringing, making the DNA detector alarm warn them over and over again.

When Jesy looked through the monitor, "It's Leigh-Anne!"

"Then open it!"

"Are you bloody kidding me? Her DNA is recorded, but the detector couldn't identify her."

"But you can see her in the camera." Jade argued.

"Cameras can be hacked, Jade, that's why we only use it as secondary security. You can–"

"JESY!!! I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DAMNED DOOR, I'LL USE MY BOMB LAUNCHER TO OPEN IT! YOUR SHITTY DNA DETECTOR IS MALFUNCTIONING AGAIN!!"

Jesy and Jade stopped their banter when they heard Leigh's loud voice through the intercom.

"Okay, my bad...that's definitely Leigh-Anne." Jesy declared.

"You should have a temper detector instead of a DNA detector, Jes," Jade suggests.

As soon as Jesy unlocked and opened her door, they were greeted by a stomping, crossed-armed, pissed-looking Leigh-Anne.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?! The other day I went to your place, Jade, and you welcomed me with a gun pointed between my eyes!" Leigh said with a huff. Jesy's eyes lit up and widened as she looked at Jade like a proud mom for teaching her kid the right thing to do.

Leigh turned to Jesy, "And you, Jesminda! How many times do I have to tell you that you don't need a DNA detector. You're just wasting your money on this piece of shit – it's faulty, it's inaccurate, and rude! I've been coming here almost every day and that douche couldn't do the only job it's supposed to do!"

The two women stared wordlessly as Leigh-Anne continued to rant in front of them. Jesy made an exit to grab a drink.

"We're now living in a very peaceful place and time. You can't live like you used–"

"Here, have a doughnut." Leigh-Anne was cut off by Jesy shoving food in her mouth. "I made orange juice for you – fresh orange juice – so stop waking up the universe with your rocket launcher. I'm taking down that douche tomorrow. And there's a reason why I like the nighttime, Leigh-Anne. And it's to get rid of that kind of mouth!"

Jade laughed at her two friends. Leigh tried to say something but because of the doughnut, her voice was muffled.

"Just drink your orange juice, Leigh," Jesy rolled her eyes. "Sit down, calm yourself, then tell me why you're here. Bad dreams? Blocked drains? Gas leak? Ghost problems? Gray problems?"

"Ugghhh..." Leigh scrunched up her nose in disgust. "What's with your orange juice?"

"Vodka." Jesy simply answered, while Leigh-Anne made a face at the glass she's holding. Jesy raised her eyebrow in question.

After Leigh is done eating, she takes out her old time device from her pocket. She hasn't used it since Perrie died. All of them, actually, deactivated their time devices since that day. There was an executive order and law in place that forbid anyone from the space cities to use the time device.

Only Taylor was brave and a rebel enough to use it without anyone noticing her, not even The Faction.

"I received a signal from T-Swift," Leigh announced. "I think she's trying to contact us. I actually don't know that she's traveling. Why is she traveling? Do any of you know about this?"