Before Dawn - VI

Third Night...

Jade arrived at Le Narcisse Blanc. Another note was left in the middle of her bed.

That night, Jade wore a wine-red sensuous fit-and-flare gown with a sultry slit

That night, Jade wore a wine-red sensuous fit-and-flare gown with a sultry slit. The fitted bodice showcased a ruched detailing with a plunging neckline and unique high clasp which transforms into a lace-up back. The full-volume A-line side slit skirt flares down to the floor with pleated details and ends with a sweep train.

Perrie met up with her in the Eiffel Tower. The blonde wore an equally jaw-dropping lilac two piece halter evening dress that featured a dazzling romantic textured top that stops short at the waist. A sparkling belt frames the soft pleated layers below, which form a wispy full-length skirt with a sheer overlay.

Of course, Perrie rented the whole tower for the entire night just for the two of them.

First, they dined at Le Jules Verne – located on the second floor of the Eiffel tower, it offers a more upscale and exclusive gourmet experience. Guests can enjoy a mythical setting, at the top of an iconic Parisian monument.

The host led them to L'Alcôve, an alcove where they can enjoy an intimate dining setting within a decor that pays homage to the chic couture of Parisian women

After enjoying a tantalizing multi-course meal, Perrie and Jade stepped out of the restaurant to take a stroll through the second level. Perrie was more than willing to show Jade the viewing platforms which include telescopes for admiring the scene of Paris.

At an altitude of 125 meters, the second level offers awe-inspiring vistas of the Paris cityscape. The buildings along the Seine River can be easily distinguished.

When they had their fill of the viewing deck, Perrie led Jade to the top of the Eiffel Tower where the Champagne Bar awaits – the main highlight of their night.

The bar offers a sip of vintage champagne with an extravagant view of the city. Not for the faint of heart or for those with fear of heights, the top level of the tower stands at a dizzying altitude of 276 meters.