Under Cover - I

"Perrie!" She loved the sound of her name through gritted teeth. With that, Perrie pushed two fingers hard against Jade's clit, leaving her speechless for a moment. The blonde smirked and disposed of Jade's underwear in the same manner she'd disposed of her skimpy denim shorts she wore not too long ago. And when her fingers ran back up the inside of Jade's thigh, she was greeted with sticky moisture burning between the brunette's legs.

Jade groaned when Perrie's fingers ran up through the heat, and she felt Jade's arm wrap around her head giving the blonde an impatient tug and without further encouragement, her fingers fell against Jade's clit – rubbing hard, wide circles against the bundle of nerves. Each time Jade gasped and jerked as Perrie's pace quickened. And soon, the hand on her hair was digging short, sharp nails into her scalp and the blonde's name was jumping in sharp breaths and broken syllables off Jade's tongue.

Perrie bit into Jade's exposed neck and moved her fingers towards the brunette's core. She pushed one finger in first, and with her lips still closed around Jade's neck, she felt the moan rumbling up through her throat.

When she slid a second finger in, she felt Jade's body buckle down against the sensation, and the hand around her waist tightened just a little firmer, pulling Jade back into an almost upright position. Jade's head still fell back against the sofa, though her eyes fluttering half shut and her mouth agape as agile digits began to thrust inside her.

Each time Perrie pulled her fingers back, she curled them just so to hit the brunette's g-spot, and each time she felt Jade's breathy whimpers against the side of her face and heard her name tumbling gracelessly from the brunette's mouth. Perrie also felt Jade clenching around her fingers and it spurred her to push deeper and move faster, longing for the feeling of Jade's coming undone in her arms.

It took three more precise thrusts for it to happen. For a second, everything stilled, then Jade's body contorted and contracted and a sound between a cry and a gasp filled the living room around them. Perrie held her still, not moving her hand from between the brunette's legs or the arm from around her waist, she just held her, admiring the small twitches of Jade's body as she rode out her high, swearing to herself to remember each detail.

Eventually, the rush was gone, though the warmth she was left with was a lot more rewarding than the relaxation a massage could offer. The feeling of Jade turning in her embrace, breath still labored – the feeling of Jade wrapping her in her arms and pressing her head into the crook of her neck. The feeling of her own arms coiling around Jade's back, pulling Jade closer as they laid on the couch, feeling the warm glow that radiated off the brunette.

Neither of them said a word, they just laid there for a moment before Perrie stood up and got dressed. Jade just watched the blonde from the sofa, holding the blanket up her chest, as if to shield her from the very woman who undressed her thirty minutes ago.

When Perrie was by the door, she glanced one more time at the brunette, "See you later, Detective." She smirked before leaving. Jade only quirked her eyebrow but didn't say anything.

It's 2 o'clock in the morning, there's a few hours left for Jade to sleep in and see Perrie again in the Headquarters.

She's laying on the couch, her legs still feel like Jell-O from the series of things she did with Perrie. Jade closes her eyes but doesn't feel sleepy yet. The things that happened earlier that day replayed in her mind.

6 hours earlier...