30- The one where I'm threatened

I tiredly shove the rest of my books into my locker with a defeated sigh, I was beyond exhausted today.  I was awoken by nightmare after nightmare last night.

'Autumn.'

My body freezes as my stomach tenses, my heart pounds uncomfortably against my chest, my hands tremble.

'We need to talk.'

I clench my jaw as I shake my head, 'N-No, we don't. I-I have nothing to say to you.'

Nausea washes over me as rough hands grab my shoulders and spin me around, I cower away from Kyle's intense gaze.

'I've seen you hanging around with Lucas Wilson, you two dating?'

'W-Why is it any of your business who I date?'

His eyes narrow, 'Because I still own you. You still want to go to college, right?'

I nod numbly, '...I-I do.'

'Does he want to college? I presume you've talked about that shit.'

'W-Why are you asking?'

'I have some pictures of him, giving people some suspicious substances. He's still on bail, isn't he? Now, if his probation officer found out, his ass would be sent straight back to juvie.'

My fear is taken over by an undeniable rage, 'L-Leave him the fuck alone. H-He is nothing to do with this.'

Kyle laughs bitterly, 'Aw, so you do care about him. That's cute.'

'I-I'm being serious leave him alone.'

'I will but I want something from you in return.'

Disgust prickles through my body, all the air in my lungs have disappeared, 'W-What do you want?'

'I want you to be my girlfriend again, for appearances only. I'd never actually be with someone so damaged'

'A-Are you fucking joking me? Y-You damaged me!'

'Either we get back together, or Lucas goes back to juvie.'

Bile burns the back of my throat as I answer, hot tears roll down my cheeks, 'I-I won't let Lucas go back.'

Lucas never deserved to be there in the first place, he was protecting his family, the people that he loves.

He reaches forward and harshly presses a kiss against my cheek, I flinch at the contact. A feeling of numbness takes over my entire body.

'P-Please can you not touch me?' I croak out.

Kyle snorts, 'Of course, I'm going to fucking touch you. It would look fucking strange, if I couldn't touch my girlfriend.'

'B-But I'm not actually your girlfriend.'

'I don't give a shit.'

'W-Why? W-Why do you need to pretend?'

He lets out a harsh breath, 'My dad caught me and Will...and you are the only other person who knows that me and him have been...together.'

More tears stream down my cheeks, 'I-I only know that because...of what you two did to me.'

He steps forward before shoving me harshly against my locker, 'Shut the fuck up!'

I swallow as I wince from the pain, 'I-If you like Will, then that's okay. I-It's okay to like boys, sexuality is a spectrum.'

'I'm so fucking close to punching you.'

'I-I don't care what you do to me, y-you've already fucking ruined my life.'